Class Tuning Incoming 2 November

Good. WW nerf was much needed. Now lock!

Also, ele buff, niiiiice :smirk:

Why, why removing the leech healing for BM hunters, it doesn’t make any sense really, never been an op thing and it’s the only consistent little bit of self healing hunters can use.
Plus, it’s literally the point of leech in this game - heals a portion of dmg or healing done - so why change it for only a specific spec?? (+it will remain on survival i suppose so even a more pointless nerf)

2 Likes

The 25% nerf is not just too much, it is butchering the spec.

Dropping from 3rd, about 5-10% ahead of midpack, to the bottom of the bottom. Completely butchering the spec.

I also looked at old raid tests and especially in st, they were like close to dh, dk and warrior. Lets say, if enhance was 5% ahead, what i dont think, it is now 20% behind lol.

Probably went from one of the strongest to the weakest spec…

On top, many of our aoe abilities like flame shock, fire nova, hailstorm, chain lightning are HARD capped at 5/6 targets lol. When people pull big, enhance aoe wasnt even that strong at all.

TLDR: Ridicilous number… 25% is crazy, even 10% is probably too much. 25% is killing a spec.

5 Likes

Have you not learnt from WoD fury and fire when it got slaughtered and left dead after prepatch?

They wont rebalance this lol, these classes will just suck for aeason 1 :joy::joy:

Ouch. It’s good I just do rf. Chillwalker monk.

https:/ /imgur.com/a/ugbkzhD

Well i give it to you 25% percentage is abit much, but they needed a nerf and every enhancement knew it was comming, is 25% too much maybe but i wouldnt panic atm because you were ahead of other melee outside of WW, so yes its a deserved nerf except i think 25% is abit much it seems.

1 Like

ROFL WW is not Gutted not at all if you think it is rlly

Every enh sham and monk thats been online the last week knew that this was coming.

1 Like

25% flat on enhance?

Seems a bit drastic considering WW damage!

Needed tuning but flippin’ heck!

Evangelism a 3min cd seems a bit odd too…

Any chance of some boomy notes before release? Still feel like 40AP is a tad heavy now AP generation is lower, assuming we don’t feel it so much at 70 but didn’t play beta!

Why?

Aimed shot has a huge cast time and does not even hit that much. MM has low survivability, at least allow it to keep being a glass cannon. You have specs that are insanely OP right now and you nerf MM lol.

1 Like

Well, I agree with you. The problem that the “deserved” ww nerf is 12-15% aoe and 8% st (from what PoS discord says), and enh nerf is 25%.

One of them brings you to middle of the pack, the other makes you the worst spec in the game by today’s statistics (especially ST).

1 Like

Also its an inexperienced Developer team they will adjust the numbers before DF, also there will always be someone at the bottom, wanna bet that they are also going to nerf BM hunters in a few weeks? tbh i dont believe that Enhancement will be at the bottom of the DPS list if you believe that i’m Santa claus. even not in ST

Thx for destroying my entire spec all over again.

Why dont just nerf to 75% or remove the entire spec if you dont like it?

5 Likes

Christianity gone, reduced to atoms

2 Likes

25% flat aura nerf to enhance shaman with zero explanation? I have been playing enhance shaman for the entirety of pre-patch and was expecting a nerf since it was out-performing almost all specs.

I think a lot of people would love to hear, how you guys came up with this MASSIVE -25% damage nerf. This is the biggest nerf to any spec, at least since I started playing wow. Please re-evaluate this nerf, while considering all the borrowed power from shadowlands, because if this goes through, I fear for the state of enhance shaman going into Dragonflight.

Lastly, is this the kind of treatment we can expect going into Dragonflight? If so. I don’t think I will be playing a spec, that gets such a massive nerf with no explanation or justification.

7 Likes

With the previous changes disc priest was already in a situation where we needed external mana to even remotely function, but the upside of being the only class with no healer interrupt, and lackluster defensives was that at least in DF beta we could do some serious burst healing, and our healing pattern looked a bit more busy, which was fun.

Its good that I thought the upside of our clear downsides was that we would be very powerful in throughput as some kind of strange attempt at balance, but instead you fully hard murdered disc priests to an extent I don’t think I’ve seen since I started playing the spec. So now we have the fantastic opportunity to play a spec with no interrupt, no worthwhile defensives, and we will be significantly more useless outside of our main cds. This is of course even more interesting since now a disc priest will still HARD require external mana to function, but we will also simultaneously be the worst value target for it. Fantastic.

3 Likes

This nerf is lazy and absurd, can we at the very least get some reason for this? You could tune some problematic damage spells but instead of gut the entire spec?
At this point, why should anyone still play enhancement?

3 Likes

Wow those Guardian Druid changes are insane!

We cannot send links to it, but when i look sepulcher overall, enhance is place with 45.4k, behind affliction, windwalker, retri and balnce, only 1k ahead of frost dk - and 3k ahead of of the middle of the pack spec like unholy, which is at 41.2k dps.

The bottom currently are demo at 31.5k, shadow at 33k and elemental at 37k.

All of the bottom specs are getting buffs, so probably elmental will be close to 40k, shadow 37k and so on.

So let’s assume 40k will be about where the low performers will be round about.

Now i look at enhance numbers:
0.75 * 45.4k = 34.1k.

So basically, you are putting a spec, that was performing very good, to a spec that will not just be bad, it will be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bad.

Just to look at numbers of unnerfed specs:

Affliction 54k
Retribution 45.8k
Balance 45.6k

Unholy 41.2k

Elemental ~41k
Feral 39.4k

Enhance 34.1k

Like WTF???

What is this supposed to be? Even if it is just as bad for the next 4 weeks, this nerf will UTTERLY destroy enhance. I wont bother even joining a raid anymore.

Maybe it isnt as bad at level 70 - although it probably isn’t good. Why the hell was there a need to really completely destroy enhancement as a spec, even without a comment?

Not to mention: 25% is just a crazy number we have never ever seen on a live server nerf. Demp was 10% ahead in all of 9.2.5 of the 2nd best and we never saw a nerf.
But enhance needs to be toned down fom very good to completely rubbish? Why not start with a decent nerf of 5-10% and just take a look when we actually have ebough data from 10.0?

3 Likes