Class Tuning Underway -- 3 February

Will demo be receiving a 3% or a 5% buff or will that take a further few weeks to decide?

1 Like

Don’t worry! We’ll get the full release during 9.3.7

2 Likes

You guys must revert Death Strike nerf for DKs. Do you guys even play the class and see how useless it is now?!

1 Like

A bit early for April Fools isn’t it?

10 Likes

They can’t buff death strike because that would require buffing every single one of death knights other abilities by 3 or 5% :rofl:

4 Likes

It honestly is :slight_smile:

And it does bring me some hope that a healer pass will happen “soon™”.

But it’s going to come with the question; why did we have to wait on the esport tournament with ~100 competitors to finish for over a million players to have their game improved?

4 Likes

I heal 15k - 20k still with WoG whereas these guys heal literally for 1k

4 Likes

Well this is meaningless buff for BM.
Were trailing way behind other classes, so of you buff them across the board we will still be trailing behind.

What a sad day.

1 Like

well blizzard has lost my sub no buff or rework for shadow priest or buffs :stuck_out_tongue: like wth pvp is so broken already no fire mages nerfs to its dmg or balace nerfs rofl :stuck_out_tongue: Do you guys at blizzard know no one takes shadow inside 5man anymore.

2 Likes

Man i completely get it, i also play dk and know how bad it is, but as you can see from the patch notes we’ve had in shadowlands so far, blizzard are too lazy to address individual abilities, everything is done by the global aura now.

Despite them boasting in legion about how they have so much more control at tweaking and tuning everything all they ever do is global % changes to a class aura. They’ve actually spent more time and thought on balancing pet battles in shadowlands alpha/beta than they have on most class balance changes.

It’s absolutely pathetic and insulting, they should be rightly called out on it at every possible opportunity.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s strange, I think Blizz did changes mid tournaments before? Guess their rationale was not to disrupt? But yeah, at the expense of annoying the player base.

I’d like other healers to get a look in too. MW is really down in the dumps :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Holy priests perform well??? Really blizzard?

Blizzard buff underperforming healers

This spec doesn’t need buff, it needs a full rework. The mechanics that make this spec do damage are flawed and dare say disgusting.

I want to ask this, although I know I’ll not receive an answer, how about you revert Death Strike nerf in PvP? This ability is a complete joke.
I truly cannot understand why Bfa nerf still in place.

7 Likes

Assa buffs are always welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Where is holy priest? Blizzard fix under performing specs

1 Like

not in pvp my dude

Bewt comment

They won’t answer since every reasonable person knows how useless death strike is as of now.

1 Like

Said the paladin that plays one of the developers favorite class.

1 Like