Classes and Item Tuning Incoming - 4 May

Where are the balance druid buffs… We seriously lack in mythic+…

I don’t see SV hunters or Destro locks in that list, do u? :smiley:

With this change you are nerfing survivability which is exactly what we DON"T want to happen!

If you are after the damage, then you can alter the strength gain from the 4 set (because at 75 stacks you are doing 75% extra damage). here are some ideas:

• you could make each stack gives you 0.5% strength or,
  • make the stacks give static strength instead of a % so like 5 str or 10 / stack or,
  • reduce the caps to like 10 or 25 or,
  • make the 2nd rune weapon do only 25% of our damage

Remember when you nerfed Guardian druid damage from the 4 set without affecting the duration of berserk or incarnation? this is the exact same situation except the extra damage comes from the str buff. Why do BDK have to take a double nerf for the exact same problem. Please reconsider this nerf

Best regards

9 Likes

Eye Beam fix when? It scales so bad in AoE.

Bdk was garbage all the shadowlands the only patch that you could have fun with it is 9.2 and they nerfed it in the middle of the patch where everyone geared and chosed their items based on these tiersets and changed their rotations based on this tiersets now in middle of progression they just come and nerf it
if you wana nerf something this huge keep it for patch not hotfix it in middle of people progression

3 Likes

What about arcane mages? Do you even know that this spec still exists?
Completely useless in PvP, at the bottom of almost all specs in raid, only doing okay in m+. :confused:

5 Likes

Nerfing BDK this way is ablsolutely stupid. It looks like balancing team has no clue :x

5 Likes

lol at the BDK nerf.

nerfing bdk based on mdi r1 players and completly gutting the bonus for those that tank outside of r1

would of been better to just nerf the strength gain

3 Likes

Also the Affliction buff will effect pvp

WARLOCK DONT NEED MORE BUFFS FOR PVP

2 Likes

Ty for %4 arms buff , now they can be bottom damage with %4 more output. Also thank you for ignoring fury and prot again…
I do really hope this covardly world first and mdi balancing will make lots of people quit the game and made you realize you shouldn’t balance your game around 0.1%

4 Likes

Its 8% damage los if you Play without Enhancer as Arms for rage reg. Maybe they should do something about this and tune both weak dps Tiersets! Fury still lowest 1/3 in ST, i cant see no tuning?

Buff arms corectly:

Reduce the rage cost of ms and execute, take ss of gcd and let the autohit always generate Rage like it would crit- there you Go

3 Likes

So instead of nerfing the obvious thing, the % strength buff stack, you nerf suvivability and mechanical gameplay instead? I wish you’d stop making changes because of MDI players… Guess it’s back to mediocre-town again for BDK.

5 Likes

As I’ve said on another forum post as well as it having been stated by many others in the replies, I am immensely dissapointed with this change. There are absolutely ways to change BDK damage OR Survivability without butchering the actual playstyle and general fun for the spec. I won’t argue that a nerf in either was needed, but a change like this only puts the spec back in the same dumpster that we have dwelled in since Legion, and as stated by Naowh and many others, hits the casual and lower end players the worst.
If damage is the biggest issue, change the strength % or stack numbers from the 4 set.
If survivability is too much, reduce the parry of the second wep, as well as its damage output (if needed). Right now a nerf like this, while it may ruin dk in super high keys, also general makes it a less fun and worse spec anywhere else.

This is also putting aside the stat weight changes that will likely result from this, all of the wasted valor and time spent farming specific items.

All in all, I implore you to reconsider and play around with other options.

5 Likes

Can you just fix bm set bonus to not be insultingly bad, rather than just turning up their damage by 4% every week?

Bliz behaviour in these sorts of matters is just bizzaro

1 Like

I don’t think Affliction needs a 4% buff in PvP (I play affliction)
We are very strong

its best to give up on bm, it is indeed tier set being a big part of bm badness. and since s4 will be kinda same meta specs being good as in s3, it is best for bm players to let go of the spec right now. since being a bm will only give you sad times.

I mained BM for many years i loved the spec, but one have to let go when there is no other option.

3 Likes

Changes nothing, except for buffing strong classes even more.

https://imgur.com/a/BWhe3py

stop buffing only from a raid perspective while m+ is a complete fiesta

It just seems bliz CBA. I’m hoping once ms get a grip we can get a big clear out of the dead wood management and other Devs and start making the game players want.

My hunter is only an alt, but I think every spec deserves to be able to compete while being fun to play.

In order to remain fair, I should say destruction 4pc and other changes, even post nerf, is a lot of fun to play.

Just remove all the 3 new broken trinkets you useless cucks.

2 Likes