Classes and Item Tuning Incoming - 4 May

so druid tanks shall do 89k aoe seams fair while am at 12k.

They should simply fix that with threat % gain for tanks tho . Add some multiplier and u are fine .

Now some tanks still strugle with threat ( look at bear outside incarn) while some outdps actual dps class …

Kinda weird to compare it to druid that got quite gutted.

well In my run i did yesterday a druid tank spammed 1 ability and did 89k aoe for 2min.
legit fair game balance my mind sear deals no damage.

Blizz, can we also have Gavel of the First Arbiter not usable by Tanks? Since only BDK can use it doesn’t make any sense.

He cant be that long in incarn , and also, he is useles for next ~2min usualy .
Not even mentioning ST on bear .

And one pull talks for nothing , what was overal ??

But yea, cant deny SP is in bad state m+ wise , along with other classes/specs.

2 Likes

Am only talking about aoe not ST but yeah :slight_smile: blizzards tuning crew is sleeping.
I don’t know why shadows aoe is this bad and who allows this to be so like dicis mind sear deals 1k more.

I am not allowed due to mdi to play shadow am only allowed as Holy because kyrian priest are bis for m+ and i dont wanna play it tuff luck am out.

Thank you Blizzard for the quick change to the nerf towards BDK, no sarcasm here, just a wholehearted thank you.

Happy Fox Dance

Thank you.

We want a warrior fury buff, the warrior has never been so low in the logs with all specs as in this patch, ridiculous.

1 Like

If it helps you feel better I had a shadow priest with me in our +23 Gambit we did and he pulled his own weight.

obviously tyrannical/bursting week shadow is a decent pick for good single target and the extra mass dispel (since meta holy priest has the other) but it won’t be a prio pick over meta sv or destro always.

Nah, we picked him cause he was the best scored applicant at that time. I couldn’t care less about meta since I’ve played BDK for years and we haven’t been meta since BFA S1 until now.

I know St is ok but the aoe feels like a catatrop compared to BM/Destro/Monk tbh

The only thing about outlaw is UNCAP BF , not increasing damage…
This spec is dead with limited target cap

imagine being a bm hunter, lowest on aoe and st. but yea i feel u. im playing surv now, and i highely suggest for u to roll mage or warlock. as they will be Meta in S4 as well. the tier sets wont change… s4 will pretty much be the same as s3.

Can we get searing nightmare removed from the game and actually have our dots do damage
This has to be the most boring ability ever designed

3 Likes

So how about with BM’s?
We need higher buff (~10%; 4% give to us 400-500dmg overall - still we are far far away from middle of dps) or changes on our set bonus. Why you can listening DK’s after one change, but you ignore BM’s community from 3 seasons?

Yes pls dont buff bm… 4%… i prefer That you do nothing… realy …

i really dont get it. you post a class/set change and the more the community cries and make memes about a “now dead spec” the more you are eager to strike that change? do you really REALLY think, that flat dmg increase will fix the problems of some sets and classes? pls take a look at arms. this is a rng spec to the fullest. with 4piece, conduits, legendary and passive. every MS has a 22% chance to trigger a 2nd MS. Every MS has a 25% chance to apply CS on the target. with CS on the target i have a 50% increased chance to proc tactician. every rage gives me a 1,4% chance to reset op. (so with 50% increased chance it is 2,1%?) and every reset gives me 2% str. up to 8% for 15 secs. this is not viable at all. how to fix that? get rid of the rng. you can keep the tac proc on the 4 piece but maybe just increase our str by 10% flat?

2 Likes