Classic Content Plan

I was really hoping for a release date announcement at Pax East, but instead was left surprised that Blizzard didn’t show up! Surely we should have a release date at this stage. Need to book those holiday days off work!

why have activision to screw vanilla sharding and all that crap you can not do something like it should be now go look on privat servers the keep the original so close at possible and you screw it compleet if you put a store in vanilla i will never buy a stupid game of yours anymore ever. only money its only what your care stupid actibliz .even your best game you screw it to make some money you are so dumb like ea and you are asking why everybodt quit your games bhahahahahaha so silly

original devlopers the most are gone lol

Summer 2019 officially hits on June 21st which is exactly 79 days from now and still no release date announced!!

Comeon Blizz… I mean Activision, pull your fingers out and think about your community. People want to prebook some time off work to enjoy this. Remember most of the players that will be playing classic are 30+ Because they want to feel the nostalgia. We have jobs…

3 Likes

Can’t wait for a return to Vanilla :slight_smile:

I was leval 52 when burning crusade opened …cant wait :))

They most likely did not announce it yet, because they do not know it themselves. Because they want to make it right and not rush it with bugs that would lead to a disappointment after so many years.

Taking their time and polishing the product IS thinking about community. Scheduling a launch date and releasing a product regardless of whether it’s ready would be a cash grab - probably something you hate Activision for.

Keep it up Blizz, great approach so far and glad it’s finally happening.

1 Like

As much as I fully understand your point and agree with it, there does come an element of responsibility to paying customers to keep them updated. Which they are not.

All we are getting is them asking us what we want, listening, and implementation which is great but to say, “Game will be out Summer 2019” in the gaming world I know that this can mean right up to the back end of September which is when Summer runs to but it would be nice to have regular updates such as:

“Game is on track, looking to fix textures this month and AH database”

or

“We know alot of you are looking for an official release date to plan you epic adventures in Azeroth, rest assured, we have even paid the goblins extra gold to help us on this release but as we are sure you can all appreciate, not all Goblins work 24 hours a day like the Gnomes so are seeing little setbacks. However, rest assured, we will commit to provide a meaningful update once we have more to update you on and hope to have something early to mid June blah blah blah.”

I completely agree with your comments and would prefer the game be right, even if that means a delay but at least knowing that is information which currently, we are not getting.

1 Like

I’m just excited that classic is actually coming back. The grind begins… AGAIN. Personally I’m not looking to rush to clear all content, I will be enjoying the game this time.

1 Like

Having read the great update and having spoken with my bro who’s also a WoW head, we are both looking forward to classic WoW. We all know WoW has gotten mind numbingly easy over the years, mostly to attract new players, and increase sales / profits etc which mostly happened after activision got involved :frowning_face: :face_vomiting: .

Classic is something for the true beleivers, those of us who remember the grind, epic team work, 20 + attempts to clear a raid and failing only to have the 21st succeed. That feeling of achivement was very special.

The vanilla community engagement in game is something that has been turely lost from WoW for many years now.

I can tell you as a fact I’ll be dumping the current installment of WoW for classic and moment it’s released.

Huge thumbs up from me on this move :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell yeah bro :slight_smile:

My subscription is cancelled and remaining that way until Classic launches.

1 Like

I am looking forward to be able to actually craft my own ammo and skill up my weapons :slight_smile:

Thank you, now you got me back in wow another year atleast.

1 Like

I hope in pvp we get no experience, you ruined the game for twinks before so I hope we can continue and challenge ourselves to get the best twinks we can!

Also this is the first blue post ive read since TBC since you ruined the game from WOTLK onwards (in my opinion obviously).

1 Like

I honestly can’t wait, so good news, since the game become more and more easy (no proper talent, no need to go to trainers professions useless etc…). I really hope this gonna work out and maybe later you will have a dedicated server for most of the expansions (since my favourite was BC).

1 Like

Be Lovely just to dip a toe back in at Darkshore as it was, hopefully no heirloom items, just good old fashioned drops and crafted items … cant wait, thank you Bliz :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do i post lol. i wonder how old this character is?

I fully expect captain placeholder to return!!!

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard for this awesome gift!
Can’t wait to get back in those old fashioned raids!
Thanks, you’re the best!

1 Like

jess… cant wait i am so exicited… :blush: <3 this modern wow is so boring… i want big challenge 1 - 60 lvling plus crafting item and use them…!! i didnt use any of crafted item in modern wow… or use but only 1 or 2 h and replace them … :male_detective:
farm gold for spells repair and other stuffs :D:D , for first time after long time needed for healer/tank when do some hard quests and still need care and tactics… use foods, buy or make potions etc…

WoW in Veins :wink:

1 Like