Classic Content Plan

Sure, or do you think they will do battlegroups like back then?

Thanks Blizzard … really looking forward to play World of Warcraft again

1 Like

Love it , back to old time , affter al the best part of WoW !!!

1 Like

I just want the Black Qiraji Battle Tank but I am not social irl yet alone in wow; which means I probably won’t be able to farm the prerequisites.

First of all, I am happy about the 6 phase content. It’s perfect. However, I don’t think the issue of itemization is addressed properly.

Molten Core is obsolete(it’s doable with fresh 60s in Green gear) on 1.12 patch not only because of the items but because of the spells and talents. Early raids will still need retuning. Having this in mind, I don’t think forcing players to enter raids with bad items is the key to success. The itemization was changed for a reason - so that
Classes could actually wear something nice. Yes, molten core was tuned for rogues running in spirit gear but it was a bad design.

I hope blizzard has a closer look at this issue.

1 Like

il give it a try…never play before classic and is maybe an opportunity to come back to game.

Over the last few weeks, the Classic devs have made their first steps into the right direction. I’m also content with the way they fixed the loot trading problems and since I never played AV I won’t comment on the decisions regarding that.

We’ve waited so many years for this game. So please don’t disappoint us and keep considering how you can give us players the best experience possible.

Can we please get a release date soon? I need to plan what time I take my summer vacation soon. Would like it be when wow comes out.

3 Likes

My money is on the 29th for them to anounce the release date.
Blizz will be at pax east this weekend.
vryday at 2 pm (local time) in Boston, Blizzard is up with Battle for Azeroth: The Competitor’s History of WoW.
Seems there keeping it on te downlow, but there going to be there.
BFA was anounced at Pax as well.
So help me with keeping fingers crossed, that we may get the date this weekend.
pray

I don’t understand a word you saying, but if I can have the old feeling back (sitting around a campfire by a summon stone, “recruiting” other players for the instance from the SAME server only, etc etc… then you will have my money, life long.
I can promise that.
Thank you

With Summer 2019 hitting in just under 3 months, I would really like to see an annouced release date soon.

Also I would love you know if there will be a preorder boxed version?

2 Likes

What, no PvP content?

Are we there yet?

1 Like

I remember it well and would never wish to go back. The Royal Heilan Coos on Silvermoon with the ghastly GM Lachschinken. Two 40-man raid groups. How many guilds these days could muster even 1 group of the right mix? Does anyone else remember MC attunement? Took us weeks to get everyone through that fiasco.

All this :-1:

Thanks for listening!! this is great news and i cant wait :grimacing:

I played WoW from the Eu release for about 4 years, didn’t play for almost 12 years but after hearing about classic I was very excited.
I’m now 46 years old but I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

9 Likes

Hello, if your playing retail at the moment and not really enjoying the expansion at the moment and want something to do before classic hits ive got the solution for you. there is a project 60 (EU) Argent Dawn <Classic Legacy> which is looking for more members to join the discord and be apart of the adventure we will all start together… more info on the disc. There has been a good reception for the start so the guild has been made today. Join the disc ! https://discord.gg/Wc4SCfR

I’m really happy with this rolling out this way. I was worried at one point that if I wasn’t fast enough content would over take me and I wouldn’t get the right people for the right content at the time since we’d be behind. This should give me plenty of time to play things and complete them as they release.

1 Like

God bless all of the original developers and the ones that are making classic a reality! This is epic! Its like a time travel machine, but in real life! I am smiling and just cant stop!

is there like a release date so i can set my vacation days at work? :smile:

3 Likes