Classic era new fresh server without gdkp like sod?

Would you guys play? I sure would

2 Likes

I like GDKP. At least when I go to a raid I still get something when the items I need don’t drop or if I get outbid. Nothing stings more than spending hundreds of gold on consumes and major mana potions to carry some noobs in a SR run and getting nothing in return. If you look at logs, a lot of these people aren’t even using basic pots, sitting there expecting to get carried.

People claim everyone who does GDKP is a gold buyer, but they have zero evidence of this. OFC their are people out there buying gold, but it’s less than people claim. Most GDKP runs I’ve personally been on, I’ve been able to get the items I want and it’s all gold I’ve farmed myself.

1 Like

new fresh era server with SF installed…

I mean why would they spend their money on potions when they need to save like north of 100k to buy their gear?

It’s not the best time to start such server with SoD, hardcore and Cata at the same time.
After SoD finishes, Cata is not attracting players anymore then such server can be released.

No: the problem is not gdkp but bots. Without gdkp you will be forced to farm night and day before raid (if you wanna perform). Naxx raids requires 800g-2k per raid rn (even more fore certain cases).

Also SR means you are hostage of LC so the option is being part of the LC, be a GM friend or gg basically. SR is not performance based and if you missed only a few items from a raid it just turn into a stressful farm.

Another option of SR is HR. Someone host the SR raid and Hr certain stuff. Not sure if I like it.

Another COMMON option of SR is to leech. Your skill/knowledge is poor but no one will touch your SR. SR is the paradise of pepegas.

Whatever you do, if you don’t play GDKp and you wanna perform at your best you have to spend an incredible amount of time outside the raid to farm consumes. If you are on welfare is doable, otherwise is not.

What about banning the bots and gold seller instead of proposing this pepega anti-gdkp thing?^^

We have that - it is called the PvE servers. Or to be more precise: all servers but the Firemaw cluster.

1 Like

on the pve server is it ally or horde that people play? i will start there soon

i gdkp too. i’m not that long in the business since my guild collapsed in january (damn you sod) but i have played since 2012 and have played every expansion except cataclysm and now first time EVER i might consider buying gold. most likely not because it would be cringe to give in after making fun goldbuyers for so long… i know also other people doing gdkps buying gold. Not everyone buys Gold but it absolutely does increase goldbuying activitys.

Join a sweater guild with LC it’s very unlikely they are biased towards certain guildmembers, since they are trying to optimize the loot that dropped.

Both factions are active, although with a bigger number of Alliance players.
BG’s are shared with the PvP servers so that will be same as on Firemaw.

1 Like

Alliance is the Faction on PvE cluster and safe from any Gdkp

And then everyone clapped and the queen of england revived.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.