Classic just broke, do YOU think they will ban people?

Nvm, I had already deleted it. Misread your post a bit, apologies for that. The only thing that you’re wrong about is that exploiters will get banned. And they fixed the exploit as soon as they were aware of it.

This is why friendly fire should be enabled, especially near limited pattern vendors.
Also, the buying of a pattern should have a casting time so that people can fight over the pattern fairly by killing each other, be it a gnome or an orc, shouldnt matter, friendly blood should be spilled.

#nochanges is not justified for this case.

How is it a sad day? Anyone who exploits bugs more than once or twice, deserve the punishment. Because this behaviour will only encourage others to do it.

A game with exploits, is a bad game. I am glad Blizzard addresses this issue.

Amazing, its even allowed to reset raid boss ID and got loot drops.

Also saw US post that (if its true)… 2 warriors able to get both bindings for sword and only need elementium bars…

Amazing…

At this point, RE-Launch entire WoW classic would be the best option… with every banned abuser of this…

2 Likes

There is a blue post on the NA forums saying they will take actions against people abusing layering in instances.

I guess we can either expect bans or character wipe at minimum.
Sounds good to me.

I don’t know why someone would use this in a dungeon, you save yourself a minute of running out and resetting it.

Doing it in a raid however is bypassing the lockout and is 100% exploiting. I think people will be banned over this not 6 months but probably a week maximum.

There is one big poopstorm coming to the forums, once they start banning.

Link to US forums

Here too

2 Likes

They better ban them! like seriously, how stupid are people…

They’re people thinking “This is part of the game, let’s do it again, and again, an again, then get all the bis, yaaaaassss”

2 Likes

It’s the rush, rush, rush mentality of Retail.

2 Likes

This is probably why I’ve seen so many 60s with epic mounts and full epic gear, saw a mage last night with 5 set of tier 1 and a few of tier 2 dunno if that was a part of it, but jesus lol

4 Likes

Read ToS. Your opinion is one of the reasons Wow and other games went to the @#&%ter. They should ban their accounts for the entire Phase 1 and reroll all items they gathered after their first boss kill.

4 Likes

How are you still saying “if its true” when Myg even linked twitch stream where it happened? Over 15k people watching it live as well

4 Likes

“blizzard have tried their best to recreate vanilla”

Actually Activision just took vanilla files from old Blizzard hard drive and failes to implement and maintain it in their “Activision-version” platform

Rest in peace old “pre-Activision” Blizzard I miss you

2 Likes

You really have no clue what coding entails, do you?

This is actually disgusting.

Just check that, you can literally respawn mob / boss in dungeon.

At this point Blizzard should do something and rollback or permaban the guys who have frankly overused this to farm all the thing. All people who have been using layering in dungeon for more than 5 time per days should be permabanned imho.

3 Likes

Permaban is the only good option imo. People who engage in this, knowing full well that they are exploiting and therefore impact an economy etc, should not get away with it lightly. I don’t care who did it, a nobody, streamer or someone from a famous guild, permaban them all.

4 Likes

What? 10 chars.

Reseting respawns all the other mobs too. This exploit means you can just kill a boss mob with desirable and rare loot over and over and over and over again like hundred times per hour, without moving an inch from the boss spawn point, if you so desired and not care about instance lockout locking you out or trash wasting your time in farming.

It’s the worst exploit since cataclysm lfr loot exploit.

3 Likes

Yep saw like 15+ horde 60 lvls comming and getting 1k mount In 1 hour span while I was standing there and more than half of them were guildless even saw 2 warlocks buying it and one randomly gave me 15 gold when did so

4 Likes

I saw a max level priest like a week ago rushing by in org on their epic mount, I had to take a doubletake at that.

Sure it’s possible to farm tons of gold in dungeons as a max level healer… but with this exploit out there, it just seems fishy now.

4 Likes

That explain why we saw many many many “Robe of Archmage” & cie in the auction house with massive under cut days after days.

I saw some guys who was not even level 60, selling 2 or 3x the same Epic Pattern. That explain all the things. They exploited. That pattern sold for 300 Gold to 500 Gold on start, and now it’s 150 Gold to 250 Gold because to many exploiter. All of theses guys have enough money to get Epic Mount in the pocket, and they weren’t 60.

And of course, with all of that money, you don’t need to waste time to farm your Devilsaur set or your Robe of Archmage components like we did. You buy directly all the thing in auction house and go back to dungeon for faster exploit.

Meanwhile, i spend 3 days doing my Robe Of Archmage trying to farm all components and i spend 2 days for my friend to get the full devilsaur set. All the plebe guys was playing legit while a bit of others was spamming dungeon with layering reset to get the same and same pattern with zero downtime and get insane amount of golds.

5 Likes