Classic PvP Content Plan

I will go forword, give arena to clasic Bliz you will get new milions of players to this dead game. When i say dead i mean pvp, bec pvp is death from 2 last contents. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you remember 6 hours av mate ?, only arenas in classic can revive pvp to this game personally know about 100 friends who left wow cus pvp system in 2 last contents are broken and sucks.

6 hrs AV? That’s like a blink of the eye. I remember all weekend AV’s: that’s not an exaggeration. They were marvellous slugfests. It’s a truly a bad idea to give Classic 1.12 AV. That will destroy AV, as it did first time round.

2 Likes

People want to play Classic WITHOUT the bad decisions that were made first time round. The nerf inflicted on AV was a decision Classic can do without.

do NOT add the battlegrounds wsg, av etc. in classic! i play wow since 2003 beta (or was it alpha? i dont remember). since the battlegrounds were added to the game, it killed the open pvp. open pvp raids were the most fun thing. playing wsg, av etc. battlegrounds over and over and over is boring af.

1 Like

A question, how will that be with the ranks later, if it’s the same as it used to be, do you have to rejoice with it, so those who have to go to work normally or who we can not reach or never reach? Can play games by day and only a few hours after work ?. How is this work for people? did you think of Blizzard? Or will it be so that only Harzler or unemployed can get the ranks because you have to invest a lot of time on the day to achieve honorary pensum of no matter how many people. Or was that included hmmmmm

yes that is what will happen, thats the games

i want wait wath GM saying :slight_smile:

Hello, good sir! Any chance for an RP-PVP realm on release?

Wouldn’t be surprised if Blizzard actually patches in WSG earlier than p3 because the outcry will be insane in the forums once the gankfest in wpvp begins. Every casual will quit :x

2 Likes

since i wasn’t able too type any where els , but rly i get the chance too see how classic is , and you add crap from retail in it and cosmetic’s, like the warrior charge , what up with the RED tail light’s. just remove it , it look bad . i havn’t got the chance too see every thing but i just know you put in a TON of useless crap in it, that should be removed. don’t be stupid and think , keep it as it was , and don’t add useless cosmetics , it doesn’t help the game. you should know beter beter by now , YOU THINK YOU DO BUT YOU DON’T ,you should listen to the ppl that left your game becasue you messed up.

Not that it will likely make any difference. Just in to state that the original days long AV was actual the thing that made me re-activate my WoW after many years and play again because that was such a unique experience I never encountered in any game since. Very disappointed that this will not be in here.

2 Likes

In that case you should really try eve online pvp, battles that last for hours or days happen all the time there.

1 Like

I must tell you that it’s really sad we won’t be able to play any battle ground content while leveling our first wave of characters, you actually killed low level brackets with this. Missing out WSG and AB action while leveling sucks. And probably for people who want to play some 20-29, 30-39 and 40-49 level brackets there wont be enough of players because of most of them will be level 60 already. But I guess its to late to think about it now

endless AVs, hours of ganking… thats gonna be fun

If it is any consolation, you will have plenty of chance for world PvP.
Besides, PvP in this game will never be like it used to be back in the days. I am not really sure why this change happened, but I started out WoW by doing nothing but PvP… and what I feel right now is that I can’t wait to finally get to 60 and do some dungeons and PvE that I missed out on this whole time (back from vanilla till i stopped in WoTLK). I don’t care about PvP at all, and I am pretty sure that a big part of the community thinks like this also.

2 Likes

Works both ways. A lot of people spend all their vanilla time raiding, and missed out the early PvP experience.

i got to rank 13 back in the day
this time i am getting rank 14

People will be playing alts and twinks (use to love the 39 bracket!) in those brackets on mass, it’s gonna be great!

2 Likes

all good but i don’t like 1.12 av i prefer 1.5 to avoid rushable av

6 Likes