Cleaving Strikes now also retains bonus effects for being within your Death and Decay for 4 seconds when leaving its area

Blizzard being tone deaf as usual.

WE DONT WANT TO PLAY AROUND DEATH AND DECAY. ITS STUPID AND DOESNT FIT

we’ve given this feedback since legion. Stop trying to make it happen, frost is not about death and decay. its clunky and feels aweful to use.

7 Likes

Make death and decay a remorseless winter like passive aura with 20yard range and anything within that aura gets cleaved. There, I solved the biggest issue of DKs.

4 Likes

Or just dont have obliterate cleave at all… Frostscythe sits there for 4 expansions and not being used…

But any solution is better than what they have atm.

1 Like

Frostscyhte becomes a big hitter with a cooldown in TWW. Feels way better than before

2 Likes

With the changes in TWW I don’t mind it, tbh.

I posted this a few months back, but ofcourse blizzard doesnt read the forums, so its sad that we can never have an identity as a class

Darion Mograine moves with such an aura but we as his Master cannot…IT’S A SHAME

It’s the typical blizzard answer.

Players: We want high elves in the alliance
Blizzard: We hear you, here are void elves!

Players (DKs): We don’t like D&D cleave and we’d like it removed.
Blizzard: We hear you, here’s a talent that extends its effect and and a CD reduction only if you play a particular hero spec.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.