-closing down-

This does look interesting.

Maybe Kinelor will make an appearance, depending on wether or not it is the same time as my Herald of the Titans run :wink:

Looks good, canā€™t decide if I should show up on my draenei shaman veteran of Argus or my completely unhinged LFDraenei Artificer.

Out of interest, why make the IC Location the Vindicaar rather than the Exodar? For travel distance there are portals to and from the city. Vindicaar IC is fine, but not using the Exodar IC seems like a missed opportunity, itā€™s so rarely utilised or referenced! Iā€™m fine with either, mind.

1 Like

But have you seen how shiny the Vindicaar is? Proper intergalactic warfare in style!.
Jokes aside, I passed this on to some Goate guildies of mine, who will most likely be attendingā€¦ And Iā€™m tempted to drop by on my own LF, whom I sadly donā€™t roleplay but I definitly shouldā€¦- :sleepy:

1 Like

The reason for the IC location to be the Vindicaar is related to Vyā€™luunā€™s backstory. The Vindicaar was created by Velen and his followers and later transferred to the Army of Light to be used as their new base of operations after the fall of the Xenedar.

It is thus an element that unites both Draenei and Lightforged Draenei in their struggle to fight for the Naaru and the Light.

The Exodar is home to the Draenei who followed Velen.

OOCly we will most likely use the Exodar nonetheless as it would be unfair to leave out players who have not unlocked the Legion version of the Vindicaar.

Update:

Currently, I have two people of the Order of Oronaar and possibly one more person without guild affiliation willing to help for the first 25 minutes with guiding others to the meeting hall inside the Vindicaar.

Would love to have two more people just so that there would definitely be someone around in case a guide canā€™t make it to the event!

:yellow_heart:Looking for two more IC guides for the event! (~30 minutes of helping)

Task: Aid other Draenei by simply greeting them and offering them a friendly, family-like atmosphere whilst showing them the way to the meeting hall.

Requirement: Arrive on the Vindicaar before the event, approx. 30 min before the actual IC begin, so either 6:45pm (Sunday) or 7:00pm (Monday). You donā€™t have to help out both days!

DATE & LOCATION:
-closing down- - #12 by Vyluun-argent-dawn

1 Like

IC Location: Vindicaar, 2nd floor, meeting hall
OOC Location: Exodar, Tradersā€™ Tier

https://imgur.com/a/pkcRCFQ

(If someone could reply to this with access to posting images, that would be most kind! Thanks!)

DATE & LOCATION:

2 Likes

Sā€™karo will definetively ask his Commander to get permission for attending the meeting.

1 Like
2 Likes

Echoes of Time

The amber crystal that had been inserted into her left eye socket was pulsating softly in perfect unison with the Lightforgedā€™s heartbeat. A deep sigh could be heard as the woman who had not seen much of peace for the past thousands of years slowly rose to her hooves, not putting additional strain on her injured lower arms.

She was contemplating, organizing and thinking, always thinking.

Would they heed her call? Would her words carry enough weight to retrieve a feeling some believed was long lost? Would all this have any greater meaning in the grand scheme of things, yes, would this bring them closer to the end times?

She did not know; and it seemed that noone could tell her. Her kin were a strange kind, were they not? Divided, reunited and still so fragmented.

The old sharpshooter of the Army of Light felt a neck tendril poke her right cheek, the cheek that was still alive and could feel things. Ah, maybe she was worrying to much. She remembered that feeling now: worry. It would not stop her plans, it would not hinder her, but something inside of her felt sorry for this forlorn race that had struggled for far too long.

It was time for mending and for going back to where it all began.

Even though time was of no concern to her kin, it certainly was time.

OOC

One more week to go!

DATE & TIME:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to join a Draenei or lightforged guild. Iā€™ve always been interested in the Draenei lore and the light. Iā€™m a returning player to the game so maybe a little rusty as I havent RPed for sometime.

I would be honored in joining your guild and to help where I can.

1 Like

Good evening Narlara,

donā€™t worry, you do not have to join any guild to help out or to enjoy the event! Various Draenei and mixed guilds with Draenei will most likely be present and you can have a look at all of them beforehand. :yellow_heart:

Feel free to message me ingame or send me an ingame mail if youā€™d like!

1 Like

Thank you I will do :heart:

Thatā€™s very interesting. I have been maining a Draenei since BC but only seldom got any chance to RP despite of also playing on a RP server and having written out my characterā€™s tale back in 2009.

I know TheVentureCo and AD players are occasionally placed on the same server shards, so there could be possibly a chance for me to join?

Might drop you a message on Disc later. :slight_smile:

Good evening Astranea,

I do not know the mechanics but I believe it should work with you visiting us if we invite you ā€¦? Also yes, feel free to add me. I wonā€™t be able to play much until Thursday, though!

Until then,
Vyā€™luun

You would have to be invited by someone on AD via Battle-tag. RP realms donā€™t cross over at all except in war mode or in current xpac areas.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Just add me on discord or WoW and I can send you my tag for any who need it.

People interested in voicing their personal concerns or questions regarding all Draenei are very welcome to do so during the event. An approximate schedule for the events will be released soon.

1 Like

Tempted to come! This is something Iā€™ve been yearning after for a while nowā€¦ Of course I need to pick one of my many draenei, but thatā€™s not a big problem! Most likely wonā€™t make it first time around, but again, amazing initiative and something I hope to see more of. Well done!!

1 Like

Of course I will be showing up for my favourite race in WoW. Hope many more of these gatherings come after this. For now, Iā€™ll be there!

1 Like

I hope to see many of you on Sunday or Monday!

Thereā€™s a lot of planning going on that is going further than this event as it would be lovely to make this a recurring event for Draenei roleplayers so that we can always rely on each other to be updated IC and find people to play with without having to resort to OOC means!

DATE & TIME:

3 Likes