Coming back for Shadowlands, Characters missing, 5 days support ticket without a reply

So i thought of coming back to play Shadowlands, like i always come back for each expansion since vanila.

I logg online and see that not a single one of my characters that was 90+ are in any of my 3 accounts. Just completly gone.

Only few old 90’s that are now 35 are still there, and few low toons…
I make a support ticket, 5 days without a single answer (i check the ticket daily)…

Come on Blizz, it is almost like you guys do not want my money.

This is usually caused by them not appearing on the realm list, log into the realm and if they are still not there, try making a new character to refresh the list.

Also if you have more than one Warcraft account make sure you are logging into the correct one.

I did all of that, did not work.
And yes i got more then 1 account, but all 3 are missing characters…

All you can do is wait then, it’s the start of an expansion and the ticket numbers always rise exponentially.

Just to confirm, you tried the new character thing too? Are any of the characters you still have naked? As that would mean you were hacked.

Are they in the restore option?

Yes, i made new characters aswell.
I was not hacked (Checked the " RECENT LOGIN ACTIVITY" and it is only me) aswell as no “new login” emails that i get everytime i login on a new PC.
The other characters are as i left them (more or less naked, but it was my doing).
They are not in the restore option.

Make sure you put what you have done so far in the ticket or they might come back and suggest stuff you have already tried.

If you haven’t been hacked & they’re not in the restore option, the characters will be there just not visible.
If you’ve made sure you’re on the right account, are you sure you’re on the right realm? If you’ve just come back, your realms won’t be at the top, they’ll be in alphabetical order and not showing the number of characters.
Also what Dottie just said - edit the ticket, don’t open a new one - but do try every suggestion first.

@Dottie: I did that, thanks.

@Ananda
Yes, i’ve only ever played on 4 servers, Arathor, Stormweaver, Bloodfeather and Forstwhisper.
I still have characters on said 4 servers (the old lvl 90’s now 35’s) so i know im not checking the wrong realm.
And like i said i got 3 accounts, but all of 3 of them are missing characters.

Come to think of it, i believe that all the characters i’ve played somewhat during BoA are missing, and those that i did not play at all are still there.

Was this solved? I have the exact same issue. All my characters that was in BoA is gone.

Did you follow the advice in the post above:

Hi,

Please don’t bump old threads, if you are missing characters please first check here:

If you still cannot locate your characters, then please open a support ticket.