Community council invites going out

Personally i dont have high hopes for this stuff, but i think i can give them a chance.

3 Likes

they picked only people that agree with the dev teams current direction so they dont have to change it and can then say “well its what the community really wants”.

change my mind.

23 Likes

Wonder how many content creators and people related to places like Wowhead will be on there. I definitely hope none of the ‘top end’ people from raiding or PvP either.

2 Likes

you already know the answer. probably 3/4 atleast.

2 Likes

This will be amusing.

2 Likes

I am actually accepted

Edit: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/kretias-ravencrest/summary

17 Likes

:no_mouth:

At the very least it means they also invite people that flame blizzard on a regular basis i suppose. What, and if, they gonna do with it is another topic.

4 Likes

Oh God. :frowning:

Well, here’s one:

Gamer, Streamer and a 100% Geek. Married to @MissPurplePixie
Member of @AEWarcraft
Editor and Translator for @Eurogamer_it
WoW Guide Dragon face| Opinions my Own

I really thought they were going to ask regular players. More fool me.

7 Likes

They do. But that they also include streamers or whatever was an utmost dead given.

So no one who knows exactly what they’re talking about when it comes to these things? I’m sure that’ll go well.

1 Like

Do we have to sign up for that or are the invitations random to any with a wow account?

You had to apply to it. Probably still can (if not for the first cycle then for the next). Its on their announcement video.

Alright, thanks for the info!

2 Likes

How much do I have to pay you to propose cross-faction play as a solution to literally everything?

2 Likes

Considering im a supporter of it as well go figure.

5 Likes

I sent my app very late so I still believe it will happen and I’ll be able represent this amazing community

:clown_face:

Not going to chnage anything but failure you just wait and see.

2 Likes

it’s a scam nothing will change ion had all the data before now and did nothing it’s easy to pretend to fix the problem its harder to actually justify your paycheck by actually fixing the problem

5 Likes