Community council invites going out

I know you were very active in the topic she said it though, so would have thought you picked up on it aswell is all.

3 Likes

Yet you were aware. Practice what you preach or admit being a massive hypocrite that always tries to play the victim card.

Hah. I called this would be your response on the discord. Oblivious that i try not to misgender you on the forums because of the CoC. Please prove me right even further.

Ye forget that strawman. This is about you. You always make such a huge fuss about people missgendering you so now take a taste of your own medicine.

Arent you absolutely adorable.

Nope. Its still the FF discord. And neither are you being “targeted”. But keep playing the victim.

8 Likes

:clown_face:

4 Likes

Its not even true, i pointed out several times it’s them/they when ppl used wrong pronouns for them. But its way offtopic, just felt the need to point out the obvious misgendering.

3 Likes

On the forums you get your pronouns as the CoC demands it. On the Discord you dont because i detest you.

Citation needed. Oh you cant bring that either? What a surprise. Caylia and Poly are both users of the forum and the discord and since you stalked the discord religiously you should be well aware that they recently joined my guild. As was also stated. Imagine reading.

I mean youre also under the impression we are using yet another discord. Which is highly amusing.

Shttt they’re listening ! Down there !

based. the choices so far are disappointing

This topic has gotten way out of hand.

2 Likes

Welcome back .

Imagine

actually

believing

this

3 Likes

Just seen the screenshot, nice one Kretias and gratz. Reminds me, i havent been on that discord for a few weeks so might pop in tomorrow

1 Like

No i dont.

1 Like

Being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you xD

1 Like

That’s why I take note of everything in my special notebook! Time, dates, transmog colours, what I was eating when I read what happened. It’s all important for when I bring it back up in completely unrelated conversations ten years from now.

3 Likes

That’s the right attitude. Don’t let them get you!

2 Likes

Well I was referring to ‘screenshots can be easily faked’. You know THAT to be true.

But gz! Don’t spread too much nonsense in that forum please.

Here’s a few pointers:
Some of us still want to have a fun game. It’s not a job. It has no status whatsoever. It’s not supposed to be hard. World content deserves to be so much more than what it is now. Endgame is for everyone, not just try-hards and die-hards.

Good luck out there!

Me neither, specialy if it gonna be formed from those bootlick MVP who already lost company a millions with their brilliant ideas and halved WoW playerbase

Instead of discusing important matters like rated PvP soloQ, or low skill meta, or meta slaving, boosting and other things which matter, they gonna spend 99% of their time discusing new pets, new mounts, new recolors, new transmog… prove me diferent please i lost faith.

That’s all subjective though. What’s important to YOU is meaningless to someone else.
That’s why Blizzard is supposed to pick many different kinds of players. However… I see a disturbingly low representation of the actual biggest group of players: the casuals.

I always knew Punyelf and Shammoz were responsible for the game’s decline! :angry:

dont get me wrong i woud like council which really discus burning matters, and solve some problems… one cant simply discuss new mount when we alraedy have 500+ in game and call it important matter right?