[COMMUNITY] The Wardens

Such has been taken into consideration, and thank you immensely for contribution, Jai’are! Here it comes:

Wardens moot!

This upcoming friday, the 29th of March we’ll hold a Wardens moot! To those of you unfamiliar, such is a gathering for the Wardens and those affiliated to the order to discuss recent happenings, ponder on some questions, present opinion and hopefully to arrive to a conclusion!
But no less to meet fellow colleagues from across the world. Share a moment together, talk to other sub groups and find new friends or perhaps even guilds to be part of!

We will be holding the Wardens moot at Arlithrien Lodge, 29th March, 20:00 ST
As moots have over time grown and developed a formal structure, such will now be presented, aswell as agenda for this time.

The topics :medal_sports:

planned for the night will fall in 2 categories

• I. Urgent / Actual topics which we should get to first
  • II. Important but not really urgent topics we would like to get through, if time allows.

Because of this

The Speakers :speaking_head:

will follow the etiquette and code of conduct listed below

• Emote that you wish to be added to the queue of speakers on the current Topic, adding (1) in the emote
  • If possible, prep your question/point in advance, while you wait in queue, if this is not possible please keep the point at a manageable size :sweat_smile:
  • Counterarguments / followups are allowed bypassing initial queue, however have a queue of their own. Emote that lifting up two fingers (2) will put you into priority in order to reply to the most recent topic, but for these I am asking you to please keep them at the size of 2-3 paragraphs max

Agenda :pencil:

I.

• How do we discern genuine repentance from manipulation? (coming with a speech)
  • How can we prevent disillusioned night elves from siding questionable and evil. (Optional, if first one doesn’t take long)

II.

• Complaints, from kaldorei forwarded by Shadowmoon?
  • Reports and topics from the participants

If anyone would like their topic to be listed onto the agenda, please do send a DM and the list shall be updated! And of course, for clarification, be it a trainee or a Warden ALL are welcome!

3 Likes