[COMMUNITY] The Wardens

Hello fellow roleplayers and a happy new year to all of you!

It has been a long year, for us whom have been enthusiastic about the Warden transmog set. Many surely have been looking forward to it, and some might even have made plans about playing a Warden!

Some may be new to the Warden concept. Some may be familiar with it. Some may be seeking for answers, and others to connect with people playing the same concept.

Well, we have you covered! I happily present to you…

THE WARDENS

The Wardens, is a roleplay community with primary focus on all things tied to Wardens, Watchers, their trainees and allies. Over the past 18 months we’ve been growing and now harbor almost 90 members. We are the oldest Warden community and the largest at that to exist! And we would very much welcome you to join and hang out with us!

Here you can find:

:white_check_mark: Events tailored to primarily serve a Warden audience and exclusive to their faction interests
:white_check_mark: Various Wardens, Watchers, trainees and more!
:white_check_mark: Various Warden themed guilds who are recruiting!
:white_check_mark: Various guides and curios lorebits for those interested!
:white_check_mark: Transmog ideas to help you make your own unique look!
:white_check_mark: Cool art!
:white_check_mark: Lists of captured beings that are put in the Vault!
:white_check_mark: Reports and information that can quickly loop you in regarding Warden business!
:white_check_mark: A small RPG for those interested that has you conduct a Warden hunt!
:white_check_mark: Various documented RP that could be read through!
:white_check_mark: Wardens moot & socializing IC

And so much more!

Here is a link to our discord server: https://discord.gg/GvfQ6u6QZj
And here to ingame community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/vpj5GmZcdMg?region=EU&faction=Alliance

Frequently asked questions and answers

:question: Hey, I am looking to take my character through a journey from a sentinel to a trainee and onwards. Is there any help to find
:blue_square: We will help you with that! There are guilds and people to come in contact with, that might be interested in -your- character and helping your progression IC.

:question: Hi, I am very curious about this server of yours but I do not RP any of the Watcher-related character.
:blue_square: You are very much welcome to join if you have a related concept like Auxillary cadre (druids, mystics, villains) or anything in between.

:question: Hi, is the community looking to collaborate?
:blue_square: Hi, of course we are! We would gladly work together for an event or a plotline. Wherever you might want to ask if some Wardens are interested in a certain activity or something else, come to us! We have resources on the server to learn more about wardens to understand better how to work together!

As one of the bulletpoints suggests, there is a “Wardens moot” event, which I’d gladly talk about some more!

WARDENS MOOT

Wardens moot is a social event hosted on close to monthly basis for the Wardens community. It is per usual one of the most popular events in the community gathering various both guilded and unguilded Wardens, Watchers and trainees or other ascociates of the order. This is a platform to get known, get in touch and together discuss ongoings in the world!

Here you can find:

:white_check_mark: Social RP tied to the Watchers, Wardens and the order
:white_check_mark: New contacts and Warden colleagues
:white_check_mark: Warden guilds
:white_check_mark: Plot-lines to participiate
:white_check_mark: Hubs and duty within those to connect to
:white_check_mark: Owls (Hoot.) :owl:
:white_check_mark: Other event intros & more!

You’ll very likely find a moment to take the word and share news or other reports aswell if you so wish! Administration of the community attempts to host the moot in such a way so it wouldn’t overlap with other important events or festivities to their best ability!

The moots info with dates and hours shall be posted on the community announcement page.

We hope to see you there, Night’s shroud!

And here’s a small tease of what the recent moot and community as a whole will bring!

13 Likes

I have a question: Does Brigita Starshot have a profile picture yet?

7 Likes

@Brigita Starshot #addpfp so that we get even more players!
(Join the lovely community and help us bully Warden Starshot)

2 Likes

Nevah! #Nopfp forevah! (Unless you win the challenge)

2 Likes

Brigita really is lacking a profile picture.

5 Likes

The post has been updated with exciting information about our most popular and repeating event for the Warden community, check above or here:

As one of the bulletpoints suggests, there is a “Wardens moot” event, which I’d gladly talk about some more!

WARDENS MOOT

Wardens moot is a social event hosted on close to monthly basis for the Wardens community. It is per usual one of the most popular events in the community gathering various both guilded and unguilded Wardens, Watchers and trainees or other ascociates of the order. This is a platform to get known, get in touch and together discuss ongoings in the world!

Here you can find:

:white_check_mark: Social RP tied to the Watchers, Wardens and the order
:white_check_mark: New contacts and Warden colleagues
:white_check_mark: Warden guilds
:white_check_mark: Plot-lines to participiate
:white_check_mark: Hubs and duty within those to connect to
:white_check_mark: Owls (Hoot.) :owl:
:white_check_mark: Other event intros & more!

You’ll very likely find a moment to take the word and share news or other reports aswell if you so wish! Administration of the community attempts to host the moot in such a way so it wouldn’t overlap with other important events or festivities to their best ability!

The moots info with dates and hours shall be posted on the community announcement page.

We hope to see you there, Night’s shroud!

And here’s a small tease of what the recent moot and community as a whole will bring!

2 Likes

A promotion of a long and hardworking trainee is about to happen! 6th January with a ceremony, vows and celebration!

Come join us, participiate and immerse together with us! Further details can be found in the Wardens community, hope to see you there!

3 Likes

Good hour of the day!

The promotion event of the 06.01.2023 has concluded and now the central bits of the event will be published piece by piece!
Thank you all who have taken time to praticipiate in the event! The Wardens community is looking forth to further -awesome- roleplay!

Here’s the 1st part of the event, hope you enjoy! If you’re eager to see the rest before it is published, jump along with the community and browse for yourself!

2 Likes

The second part from the promotion event!

Enjoy the screenshot and music!

2 Likes

Third part of the promotion now avaliable!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for hosting this event, it was extremely special to me and i will likely never forget it. It’s been nearly a year since i discovered RP and joined the Warden community. It has led to so many amazing experiences and friendships.
The journey from a trainee to watcher was a long but rewarding one and i look forward to see what the future brings of new RP adventures.

-Lacun Starstriker

2 Likes

Hello dear Wardens! Here are couple of screenshots from the most recent Warden Moot that was hosted at 21.01.2024!
A record high participation counting a whole of 20 individuals! We’re happy to host for the community!
Thank you Nightwish, Elune’s Justice and Shadowleaf Watchers for coming around!

3 Likes

A small recap of Warden trial of Irisandres Shadewind. Said character has walked the path from trainee all the way to qualifying as a Warden!

3 Likes

Moot was cool, thank you for organizing! I admit I enjoyed the chance to show off our naval conquests hehe… I hope it was an interesting ‘speech’!

2 Likes

A community event hosted by Jaiare!
It was an awesome experience, and the rewards will stick with us forever! Thank you for hosting!

3 Likes

This looks really cool and quality content there. Shame my affiliation goes hand to hand with fel >:]

2 Likes

Feel free to join as a guest aswell!

Will think about it, thanks for the offer.

How do you do, fellow Wardens?

Bathel’daelune, fellow terminator owls :owl:

When is the next moot?

I have some suggestions that I know I passed to Brigita, but I wonder if perhaps it isn’t a good idea to share the agenda publicly as well? That could be cool, you know. Even if the event remains restricted and ‘inaccessible’, preserving an IC mystery, it could be interesting, from an OOC perspective, to gain insight into what the structure is and how things are approached or delivered.

Edit: More context below

This idea comes from having observed a few Thalassian Conclaves in the past, and whilst the moot’s scope is restricted to the rather niche concept that is the Wardens, it could still find a reason/use IC and OOC to have the agenda disclosed… and perhaps, to some extent, even the conclusions drawn.

For example, given how – what looks to be the kaldorei epilogue patch – has ended, on this vague and more “huh :interrobang:” note than before DF started, we could very easily find reason to discuss aspects pertaining to arbitrage as far as the Horde visitors, and Neutral organizations are involved.

In real life, this works because the citizens/subjects/guests of a place need to be informed of the rule of law if they are to know to uphold it :sweat_smile: And while this isn’t an invitation to start laying down headcanon legislation (I’m not sure we could even agree/settle on some haha), the intent here is rather just to show that it’s a topic we approached and… if anything… might’ve settled on the ‘bare minimum’, lowest common denominator, in terms of arbitrage decision.

I guess what I’m thinking about is that… if we are indeed the org tasked with the rule of law, we might as well discuss what that is or should be when it comes to these 2 entities, and what our understanding/interpretation of the in-game facts could be.

I know we have talented and well motivated orators amongst our Order, and it’s always nice for me to hear these types of debates emerge from these more inclined Watchers & Wardens – to see the thought put behind a speech, and the intent to get something done. I quite value that.

2 Likes