"comp stomp" new pvp brawl

Am i the only one excited about this pvp brawl…? hope it wont be disappointing, coming from games like League, i expect it to be omehow challenging in all fairiness, and it might be the necessary approach for blizzard to start taking some itnerest in the various things that can and should be done to improve matchmaking and add various Queues for us
Like force some compositions 1/3/6 in wsg etc
or add personal rating to players, or when a team is being outnumbered get AI just like other games until player joins in, this is what casul pvp is rly missing.

anyway lets not jump horses and see how this goes

Is that you? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No classic PvP achievement or arena titles, so probably not.

1 Like

its not, stick to the topic if possible ;)?

Not gonna lie, just did it. The ai is rather, lacking. They stacked up all the time and just let us aoe them down nonstop.

2 Likes

Kinda boring, they trinket first thing, use defensives when getting low, jump around and do low damage. At least they try to steal bases.

2 Likes

ye it was pretty boring

1300 rated opponents respawn farming simulator 10/10 great job blizzard

2 Likes

Playing it once will be enough for all excitement to fade away. Biggest April 1st joke ever. Why is it even under PvP tab?

3 Likes

It’s about as challenging as the AI bots in Island Expeditions. Some of their behavior is pretty clever, but they lack damage right now. If they hit harder, didn’t let themselves get trapped at stables/form so easily, and focused better, this would be quite a bit harder.

The bots interrupt well, tap well, anti-tap expertly, and the rogue AI will even sap one of two defenders and blind the other. It’s sort of neat, just not quite there yet. It does have potential.

Not sure this brawl should award honor and conquest points though, but then again, it doesn’t really matter. It’s good, mindless fun.

5 Likes

It’s lots of detailed, but very very specific interactions, connected to together with if statements from the early 2000s. So it quickly devolves into a joke.

As is, its the most boring game of ab i’ve ever played.

It was fun to try this bg. But no doubt the devs has a lot to improve.

1 Like

they can be quite deadly if grouped up and you happen to be whit only a few, though if you manage to kill them and take a few bases, it seems the ai becomes scrabled in a way, becuse they eighter stand in their single base, or they attack 1 buy one a base, hmm actualy pretty much same as most players in a battleground also lol.

2 Likes

Plot Twist:
Its not PvP!
We always farmed them at stables.
First Warfronts fake PvP - and now this. Blizzard has gone one step too far by doing this in the PvP tool

4 Likes

Blizz bots are extremely stupid.

I play this game to play against real opponents, not blizz bots. I hope this is not a part of plan to introduce AI opponents to the rest of the bgs.

4 Likes

Nice place to try offspec e.t.c

2 Likes

Absolute garbage. I’m doing pvp to fight players, not npc’s aka bots. This is one of the few times I would rather take a long queue instead of playing against or with bots.

The ai is terrible, but that’s pretty much expected since npc’s can’t respond in a similar way as players. How bad it was became clear when I did it on my hunter. I don’t know how many times they nuked my pet and ignored me.

Did it on all characters to get the quest, after this I will ignore this brawl. I don’t care about some extra 40 conquest it can give and the fact that it’s a free win every time.

1 Like

How should I put it, the bots play like mentally challenged children. The players you have in your group is even dumber. So ‘Comp Stomp’ is literally a playground for mentally handicapped players.

Prove me wrong. You can’t. Checkmate.

well it istrue that it wasn’t that good, and that i don’t feel like playing more this brawl, but i can’t help at laugh at the fact that they had 3 bases and we had 2 at the start and we didn’t get the fifth base until the very end of the bg… this tells me somehow that those bots are still better than some ppl u can get when you get stomped hard, either by gear, or because they just hug the flag most of the time, sometime you can lure a bunch away, most of the time they wont take the bait