Compliment the Poster Above You

Shamelessly stolen from the Argent Dawn Forums. They have this thread going and some of the replies are fun and some are just nice. I thought we could try it in General Discussion.

Give the above poster a compliment! Whether it be on their transmog, their name, their kindness or even the fact that they’ve picked the correct race! Everything goes - as long as it’s a compliment then it’s game.

Credit to Hobbs for the original thread.

7 Likes

Too ez: you’re always helpful and nice to the other people on the forums. Very well thought posts. And a nice transmog.

2 Likes

The best MvP (im not biased no)
Mog Queen
Super nice
Very Helpful
Funny

3 Likes

Playing an elf ( especially female blood elf, so damn cute <3 )

3 Likes

First response on forums and it isnt whining, complaining or criticizing anything. Its just to compliment somebody. Respect for that.

2 Likes

Your char has a very pretty face and i like your lamp transmog.

2 Likes

I love your name, and i’ve always been a fan of white haired night elves.

3 Likes

I do like that head piece you are wearing Carion, very pretty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice name and doesn’t look like a typical undead

3 Likes

Nice nipples bro

12 Likes

I laughed at your compliment to the previous poster, in a good way

9 Likes

I like the way you post, clear, concise and very informational, befitting of an elf from silvermoon.

Also that anime headpiece Is 10/10.

3 Likes

I like the way your name has them things in it that people from the UK struggle to type.

3 Likes

I’m a huge fan of your guild name and how your name has dead while playing undead :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A hunky chunk of dark beef in bright armour, you sir have fashion sense and aren’t afraid to show it.

4 Likes

Alewin is my favourite panda! Always adding some funny screenshots or nice mogs in the community discord :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Always polite and fun on the forums comes across as really good and wholesome . Makes very pretty transmogs .

3 Likes

Shallowbrook is just generally a nice person. The type of person you’d want to grab a beer with after raiding for 3 hours.

3 Likes

you play on a good server!!

2 Likes

I like the golden transmog with the crown and the belt of time!
Gives me the vibes of some noble prince, definitely different to majority of Death Knights!

3 Likes