Give the above poster a compliment!

You heard it. With all the negativity swirling around on this realm, I figured that some ego boosts would help. So come one, come all and give the above poster a compliment! Whether it be on their transmog, their name, their kindness or even the fact that they've picked the correct race! (gnome) Nothing is out of the table - as long as it's a compliment then it's game.
10 Likes
Nice hat you have there friend.
Your people are delicious.
Playing a non-zandalari troll is the way we must pave 2019, even if the females looked best in alpha
1 Like
I like your dress.
1 Like
All-round 100% fully awesome individual!

Lovely Character & Guild :)
We need more people playing and rping pandaren, keep up the good work
you're cute xx
You've a snazzy looking hat.
A Pandaren! And a monk! We should have more of them.

EDIT: Ercia's post wasn't therexwhen I was making mine, sorry. I love the fact you're a mage. Let's spread the mage power!
^ I love the simplicity of your transmog, Coldshade. It also looks very nice. :)

p.s - you might want to edit your post: you skipped a poster!
Your tmog really brings out the glow in your eyes. ;)
You look like a PEAK paladin, and your choice in weapon is sick.

That plus from your forum posts you seem like someone I'd like to come across ingame.

Edit: Oh no, I've been beaten to the chase. In that case, you look like someone I really want to beat up in RPPVP, and I mean this in the nicest way possible.
Undeath has only strengthened the "iron" part of your orciness. <3
12/11/2018 13:42Posted by Horkim
You look like a PEAK paladin, and your choice in weapon is sick.

That plus from your forum posts you seem like someone I'd like to come across ingame.

I am very grateful for that, melts my heart. :)

To stay on topic, I always loved this set and farmed it religiously back in WotLK. You make it look phenomenal.

Edit: Oh God! I was beaten as well haha. That was directed @Horkim.

@Zenbazu - You make that helmet look amazing. I was never fond of it, you are making me reconsider!

p.s to the next poster feel free to skip me and address Zenbazu if you will! I have already gotten two nice remarks!
12/11/2018 13:45Posted by Zenzabu
Undeath has only strengthened the "iron" part of your orciness. <3

Your guild sound cool from what I have seen of it! And excellent choice of hat, yes ma'am.
You are very cool because you fly a dragonhawk. That’s right. FLYING A DRAGONHAWK IS COOL GUYS.

Not nearly as cool as owning an edgy as hell blood bat mount and then semi-retconning them to have died. *coughs*
I like your eyepatch.
1 Like
Oh, hey Uruk!

Awesome guy, have been roleplaying with him for almost a year and I had fun in every interaction! He loves to make events and provide RP for others!

(Btw change the horns)
1 Like
Stellar guild, stellar transmog and a cool AA - definitely a corpse I'd love to meet IC at some point!

(Eventually he'll give in)
1 Like