Confession thread

I’m always disgusted by players who under prepare for content and expect to have their hand/hands held through it for gear they didnt earn.

The winds guide you.

5 Likes

It does seem possible, I’ve read about a few cases in the past (quick web search with some random related deaths): https://duckduckgo.com/?q=man+dies+from+caffeine+overdose

I’ve certainly had a fair few times when i was taking coffee too often leading to rapid heart arrhythmia for up to two weeks at a time before it eased off (had to drink other stuff for those weeks.)

2 Likes

I confesse, i am the one who use all CD so i can kill Hunter with call wype, you will paid repair bills like everyone !

(I’m a jerk :smile: )

1 Like

I say I’m going offline, but often I just go invisible and play some secret alt instead :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

In my priest alt I used to pull AFKers in LFR in to the AOE fire and let them die and not rezz them while the group vote kicks them for afking :smiley:

-cackles-

6 Likes

Nothing as fun as swapblasting your afk raidmembers unto the conveybelts before flamebender in BRF (during wod ofc ) :stuck_out_tongue:
or of manoroths platform while they were running and you were on the edge.
Killed alot with swapblaster

when they sell me that big a** family pizza and say oh wow you sure must have a great party going on and im like yeah…party…sure. now excuse my greedy butt will ya. :sob:

i also put ice cubes in almost every drink. doesnt matter the season. ice cubes everywhere! its so dumb. in winter i sometimes sit with a blanket, a hot water bottle and an ice cold tea infront of my computer. :sweat_smile:

if you manage to get any help, feel free to send them over to me Dashia. :smile:

3 Likes

Swapblasting active members is much better. If you start channeling swapblaster while somebody is moving and turn to face a cliff, bridge or ledge, they continue running and fall down.

I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve done it to people and see party chat filled with “wtf i got teleported off the map?”

Swapblaster is the single best thing Blizzard ever added to WoW.

1 Like

Okay I will confess as I know no one will read this, but sometimes I like the lather myself in butter, and wrap my blanket around me, to pretent I’m a slug.

4 Likes

I like went often to AD Goldshire’s Lion Pride Inn :roll_eyes:

I like to use toys that turn me into huge or fat creatures and sit on people, possibly making their toon disappear into my 3d model.

3 Likes

I do this, just as a tank. Never been a real issue so far.

1 Like

these 2
when im questing & see an AFK player getting attacked by 1 mob i usually watch & wait for the mob to kill the AFK player.
once the AFK player is dead i kill the mob who killed them.

Uh my secrets die with me, there will be no confession made

I have way too many Alts because I get bored very easily. I wish every class would have like 10 different playstyles.

I am very bad at making gold, but since in Real Life I´m very good at making money, I just sell Tokens whenever I run low.
Related to that: I cant be bothered with farming professions, I just hate them.

In spite of knowing I wouldnt like it, I played Classic up until level 15.

I loved the Garrisonsystem, I think it was the most fun Minigame WoW ever had.

When I still actively Raided, I sometimes said I was working late when really I just wanted to play another game.

I´m incredibly flaky when it comes to gaming. I can barely sit through two hours of WoW straight before wanting to play something else.

I think Mythic-Dungeons and Raids are too difficult and I dont like that in MMorpgs.

2 Likes

I’m a strong, bearded man playing a female blood elf in a sexy mog

3 Likes

all Bloodelf-Females in Slutmog are bearded men, thats a well known fact :slight_smile:

7 Likes

there is a dead cat berried under a tree 5 meters from where I set.
its been there for 6 years
the other cats don’t know its there
its rolled in my undershirt and berried deep
there is an water pipe near that area
if it breaks or leaks they might dig around
what will they see ?

During the Aggramar encounter whilst on my shadow priest, I used to cast Levitate on players that didn’t stack during Flame Rend. Timed correctly, this used to send them hurtling off the edge of the platform to their death.