Confession thread

They can merge battle.net accounts but you can’t merge wow characters from one account to the other, without losing the things that would make it worth it for me to proceed (e.g. realm first achievements).

That’s very sad then. I’m sorry for you :c.

Move the new accounts to the oldest battle net?

I think gnomes are almost people too. Don’t tell anyone.

The restrictions written down are the problem:

Account-bound achievement
Items in the Collections Journal including mounts, pets, toys, wardrobe items, and heirlooms

I am a bit afraid I will lose certain things in the process. Besides I don’t really see that the merge will actually merge my WoW accounts, just the battle.net accounts.

I have already contacted support a few times before and each time they told me they are not able to assist me.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

If it wasn’t for my guild on classic I probably would’ve quit. How anyone is able to play that game by playing solo and do PuGs is beyond me. The go go go mentality, the obsession with min maxing and BiS lists, the “creative use of game mechanics”, the LF mage or warrior with ravager meta, everyone going engineering to get sapper charges. Most people playing the game as if it was retail makes the game just bad.

I am interested! Tell me more? Ok? Gogogogogogogo!

I enjoy playing Warrior cause it reminds me to go to the gym.

I am so sick of nelf complaint threads I want to help Sylvannas wipe them out for good.

The betrayal.

The very first dungeon I entered was The Deadmines. I was a level 17? ish warrior and I had no idea what the dice/gold icons were on the popups which appeared when loot was available.
I saw the dice as I would be rolling on the chance to get the item along with everyone else with me in the group. So I clicked the dice on everything.

Eventually the people I was grouped with started screaming at me, I panicked, hearthstoned out and logged off.

I guess I’ll take this moment to apologize to those guys I was grouped with for any and all items I took needlessly some 12/13 years ago.

I used my parents christmas present of £40 to buy 40,000 gold from a gold seller.

I’m only playing World of Warcraft because I’m addicted to people.

Occasionally, back in WotLK I would intentionally queue as a tank for a normal dungeon (in full tier 10). Upon zoning in I would go “oh crap, did I just queue for normal?” and then proceed to complete the run anyway.
Just so I could feel good about myself by pretending to be the good-guy hero.

3 Likes

I judge people that don’t use transmogs.

4 Likes

When I started WoW at the launch of BC I thought as a rogue I had to stack stam and only stam “So I would have more energy”.

I wasn’t really afk on the phone while you were clearing trash, I was just eating snacks

i am shamed…i didn’t do it very often :frowning:

I really like argent dawn goldshire

Real reason why i don’t enjoy pvp is that if we lose, i feel bad for us but if we win, i feel even worse for the other team. There is no outcome in pvp that would make me go HURRAY (except some really rare tie), just always feeling bad on the end. I don’t want to win if other people lose same time. That’s why i prefer co operation stuff where NPCs are the ones that lose, not players. :rofl:

1 Like

Wau… You really did that dude… I… Can’t believe that… BETRAYER :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::skull_and_crossbones:!!!

The majority of the horde betrayed Sylvanas, so even hordies can be betrayers D: