Confession thread

This is a fantasy game. I am a goblin you are a troll whose king has been murdered by a feral band of invaders whose actions are being ignored right now.

Get your human moralities out if here. Also read the book.

You know you’ve lost when you start saying this is a fantasy game, yeah. Emotions are part of the game too.

1 Like

You know you’ve lost an argument when you ignore the argument and focus on one bit saying it’s an ‘escape answer’. You’re quite the hypocrite aren’t you. Also. Read. The. Book.

Stop being so ragey, it’s just a fantasy game right?

Also I ignored the other part because I don’t agree with them being feral invaders, it was the alliance.

Well clearly you are just ignoring the answer and are now telling me I am ‘ragey’.

If you’d have actually read the book you would have known why

I’ve given you my answer. I’m sorry it’s not the one you wanted.

Instead of just repeating ‘read the book’ over and over, perhaps you could like, be helpful and actually share what you’re referring to from the book.

If you’re going to be a tit, I will be too.

This is the answer and the ‘tit’ is you.

I answered that, yes.

Still waiting on you to be helpful as well.

First cheers on your persistence and keep it up!

Well dont think of it so much as “controlling other peoples” game or activities…

Try to think of it as sharing goals with others. Like you and a friend both want to finish the dungeon. Try to look for like-minded people towards a goal and it might reduce ur stress and make you feel more included :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please check out this community, we are many that feels the way u do about pugs and toxicity. I never join pugs myself, not even LFR, cause i cant deal with toxic ppl. (Alliance) Scared of Dungeons EU EN

4 Likes

I think female Pandaren are cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m in love with my friend, but she don’t know that.

I think I can confess something as well:

When I play my KT Outlaw Rogue (complete in Heritage Armor, a keg in the hand and saber to the left) on Argent Dawn (RP-server), I ride through Stromwind and flirt with every possible female person I can find on my walk through the city, even the little ones!

I have several macros ready for at least +30 randomized flirting sequences, including a whistle-sound. On top of that, I also have a macro if someone runs before my horse, where I make it clear that I’m the alpha male here.

Guilty as charged. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

whenever ive wore a pair of socks for a week or so i sometimes like to sniff them

1 Like
  • I’ve run Karazhan and it’s the only time I have raided outside LFR and legacy raiding
  • Never done any Mythics, so far only LFR and heroic dungeons
  • I always play DPS, but I want to try out tank and heal spec sometime, but I’m afraid of backlash as I’m not experienced in tanking or healing
  • I prefer the old UI and the only addon I like that alter the UI is the one that brings back the old UI
  • I enjoy the lore
  • I think Sylvanas is perfect :ok_hand:

I want take you Shirome to my Emerald Dream, until I read:

I think Sylvanas is perfect

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.