[Conflict RP] Theatres of War - Boiling Water šŸ„

Iā€™d like to attend as an individual if I may.

2 Likes

The Order of Oronaar will grace everyone with their DIVINE presence. :angel:

Canā€™t wait!

3 Likes

Yes my son come and play with us

3 Likes

Great news, I cannot wait!

#GANG

4 Likes

This will be epic!!!

Time to give them a taste of goblin ingenuity!!!

2 Likes

The Bilgewater Battalion will be coming to bring the OFFICIAL BILGEWATER CARTEL COPYRIGHTED Goblin ingenuity!

(We may or may not try to resurrect our dead Captain beforehand but you donā€™t need to worry about thaaaat!)

2 Likes

Wonā€™t somebody please think of the Sporelings!

3 Likes

People have gone missing, vindicator. It is not the work of the wildlife - not this time. These were some of our finest rangari.

Da loa curse us! Dere be dark magic in da air! Forbidden voodoo! I tell ya here and now, mon, if we be burying our tusks in da mud, Zabraā€™jin will be claimed by dis swamp!

We will correct your mithtake, Thhteamrigger. We will finish what you thtarted! Thith great machine will pump anew, and then all who mocked uth will pay!

Sure, you can come along - though you will basically have to tag along with either the Horde or the Alliance for events etc - since there is no neutral side DMing planned (beyond the antagonist loyalist faction, though I donā€™t think EB guys can hang with them)

Sure, you can come along

Youā€™re also welcome to come. You should all try to link up with some attending PCU guild before the date comes so you can be kept in the loop / arrive when we all do

I think thatā€™s sign-ups more or less closed - could potentially fit one more guild in depending on their faction

16 Likes

Glad to see one of the more unique yet underrated zones being used.

3 Likes

iā€™m so excited for this!

4 Likes

Visions begin to plague a small handful of Eluneā€™s faithful - snakes writhing through stinking spore-flecked mud and boiling, blood-red waters.

Both the Orebor Harborage and Zabraā€™jin bristle with extra sentries after several patrols go missing in the dark of the swamp. They light torches in the gloom to ward off the haunting hissing that slithers between the great zangar-shrooms. Supply caravans to the region begin to suffer from attacks - some are found brought low by tridents, while others vanish altogether.

Gnomish forces operating from New Tinkertown are briefly put on high alert after a suspected attack by leper gnome remnants. There are no casualties, but a laboratory is left ransacked.

The Cenarion Expedition sends infrequent reports back to Azeroth speaking of tampering with the old naga machinery that litters the lakes - they have been heard rumbling and coming alive in the night, only to be left still by the time they were investigated.

28 Likes

A successful first day for all three factions involved!

Big thanks to all of the NPCs (except for useless vexing LOL!)

Be sure to stay tuned for the next few days. Weā€™ve got some real bangers planned out.

18 Likes

The first day was already immensely fun, truly. Wholeheartedly enjoyed, thanks everyone!

You wonā€™t get away next time, Heldric.

6 Likes

Another great day of roleplay from everyone involved, hope you had fun at this banger!

22 Likes

Very amazing event today!
Canā€™t wait to encounter the Gnome with the flame sword again!
Nyssi isnā€™t done with her yet. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Will possibly have a gnome skull once this is overā€¦ hopefullyā€¦

1 Like

It aint me

4 Likes

Having an awesome time with the legends of the Saurfang Legion. The RP is sublime, although I donā€™t appreciate the reluctance to eat our frog soup! My people work hard to feed an army!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot to everyone for having us. Had good fun with the Horde and loyalists tonight. We will come back and save appearances next time :shakes fist at Theobrand:

3 Likes

Thanks a ton for letting us come along too, everyone in the guildā€™s having great fun with it so far - I wasnā€™t able to make it tonight, but Iā€™m assured everyone enjoyed tonightā€™s event just as much!

7 Likes