[Conflict RP] Theatres of War - Boiling Water 🍄

When the Red Venturers first reached Swamprat they claimed one of the huts for themselves, only to find it was the fisherman’s hut. One night sleeping amongst eel steaks, fish heads and lobster claws is one night too many.

Are they secretly glad Swamprat is now irradiated? No…
But this new hut in Zabra’jin even has an upstairs now!

10 Likes

Guak had never visited “Outland” before. It is a broken, and strange land. Stranger still, she found herself caring for the wounded. Lifting Pandaren, Elven, Vulpera and laying them to rest for the real medics to work. If the Furies and Elements of Fire stop granting her their gift, perhaps she could become a Porter?

Had a great time this evening, I cannot wait for the next evening of adventure.

7 Likes

Hello guys, is the campaign still going? Returning to RP, RP/PVP these days and wondering where the main hotspots are.

I must admit I thoroughly am enjoying this campaign! Even though it was not really made for neutrals like the Ebon Onslaught, I still feel very welcomed by any and all of you!

10/10 would join again! And a shout out to the creators of this Campaign!

7 Likes

There is only one word that can be used to describe this campaign:
Primal

12 Likes

Horde :handshake: Order of Oronaar

8 Likes

Yeah still going but also it’s emotes / PvE not RP PvP, I think as a random individual you can just turn up on your own to check it out

5 Likes

At Ranko’s suggestion the Dustpaw followed the Saurfang Legion to the home of the sporelings where the host was attacked by the filth of the leper gnomes. A mech attacked the Dustpaw directly, the ensuing fight was disrupted by the apparence of the Zanadalari warrior “Scalpa” and a well placed spell causing the mech to go haywire.
The troll managed to kill the pilot and damage the engine, causing the mech to crash.
When the battle was over the Dustpaw salvaged the damaged mech taking it back to Zabra’jin.
Upon their return, Makijo placed an arcane trap upon the machine to prevent any theft. If one touches the the Gnomish-shredder, they’ll be engulfed in arcane Flames.

Having an absolutely awesome time with everyone, the battles are fun and the NPCs are sublime. Everything feels so alive!

8 Likes

I just wanted to add; while no official member, nor part, of the PCU thusfar(Unlike some random Jade Witch would have you know) they have been nothing but open to us, the neutral Ebon Onslaught, thusfar!

10/10 would recommand as the big P himself will make sure the neutrals get involved eitherway; beyond the faction conflict!!

I’m sad to say I missed the events of April 1st! But I would recommend this awesome community of RPers for everyone!

27 Likes

Another kino fight tonight as one of the finale nights, having a three way battle with intrigue, betrayals and deaths. I think this is one of the two best player vs. player emote battles I’ve participated in and I cannot wait for tomorrow… So… poggers.

7 Likes

F for Cog Captain Montgomery Cicero Railcraft

9 Likes

F for Montgomery Cicero Railcraft.

8 Likes

the death of a hero…
the departure of the king…
f for montgomery cicero railcraft…

11 Likes

F for the Moonwell you damn dirty gnomes tried to taint.

4 Likes

F for Vortel, the Hero we had but did not deserve.

May the Light grant you serenity, Brother.

3 Likes

Gnomes have suffered a lot…
Just look at the disassembling of the Disassemblage!

3 Likes

This campaign has been absolutely amazing. A big thanks to the organisers who kept everything running behind the scenes!

7 Likes

Big thanks yet again for letting Arclight tag along, and I can’t sing enough praise for the organisers too! Haven’t ever felt this immersed in a campaign, with how dynamic everything’s been - tons of IC shenanigans and tomfoolery while keeping things friendly OOC.

I believe this is what the young whippersnappers call… “based”?

15 Likes

By far the best campaign I’ve been part of.
Deeply involved RP, strong plot and good fun people to be around!
Awesome time had all around!
Thanks to all the writers. You are the legends!
Disassemblage. Disassemble! NYAAAGH.

8 Likes

gud event gud peeps simple as

7 Likes