Confused.. what happened?

4 days workout 2 days off works best for me personally

@ chromonoply The guy has a point why u so butthurt bro?

1 Like

week has 7 days bruh, so thatā€™s 3 days off xd
anyway donā€™t forget FACEPULLS

1 Like

Yeah I work odd shifts lol

8 day weeks.

I donā€™t want help.

4 Likes

it can be bothersome, yes, however, like i didnt judge Twilly for having a sub merely for posting on the forums i cant judge Twiggz either. its their money and they can do with it however they please.

maybe they arent fully ready yet to let go of wow, maybe they are using it to cope or its something else entirely.

but yes, imo if you dont play the game and keep saying that its bad without experiencing it yourself you re just parroting what other people are saying.

3 Likes

Have to agree with that one. The guy is a blunt as a mace but he says stuff what they are. Doesnā€™t try to sugarcoat it or tell ā€œwhat you want to hearā€ so your wee wee feelings doesnā€™t get hurt.

2 Likes

I guess you havent read this whole thread then as Deja reached out to Twiggz in support so please let it drop.

1 Like

I guess you didnā€™t read either, I gave him some solid advice too

3 Likes

Takes time for the forum and in game to catch up.

As long as no account (you can have up to 8) on your bnet has any kind of sub then eventually it will cut you off from the forums.

So in Vanilla you were not grinding X100 more than now? So in TBC you were not grinding 50X more than now?

Most of those vague hate letters against the game is people who donā€™t understand itā€™s their own burnout.

3 Likes

3 days full body workout with weights,
looking to keep 10k steps a day
Between workout days i go expert Modus on beatsaber (VR) and sweat my bottom off for 1 hour straight.
(I love to go hiking, especially in the mountains)

Lost 20 kg last spring and now itā€™s stable because losing fat , building muscle :muscle:

And i feel waaaaay better then the end of 2020.

Edit: going back to my clothes in size L / XL feels great XD

4 Likes

You went to the forums to see if your sub has run outā€¦? For real? Thatā€™s what youā€™re going with?

#Doubt

2 Likes

very similar to what i do.

i always do 20 mins weight an workout routine every day when i wake up. and before is sleep

50 pushups
50 situps
50 squats
x25 various 40kilo weight presses and pulls

soon x20 - 40 pullups

x2 a day

i run indoors for 5k on my days off work.

i walk 8 miles ish in the evenings which is about 11k

keep in mind i been doing this for about 2 years consistently.

i just bought a pullup rig today and will be exploring the benefits to adding pull ups to my workout one workout i have been lacking so far.

keep active mate, not only it gets easier the more you do itā€¦ it also gets more enjoyable.

i went from XXL t-shirts and 40inch waist jeansā€¦ to medium t-shirts and 32inch waist jeans.

i average around 20k steps on my work days and around 17-19k steps on my days off.

last week i did 130k steps in a week.

EDIT: i also play vr fitness gamesā€¦ boxvr and beat saber is two of themā€¦

there is other workouts i do on top of the above aswell but i dont know the names of them lol.

im 36 yrs old, 12 stone (ish) and Bmi of 22.

2 Likes

Seems wierd to me too.

But i can also imagine that people didnt know or didnt care what and how to grind what exactly.

well, at least for me, in order to raid in WoLTK, MoP, WoD - I didnā€™t need to grind that much side activities to raid. Ofc option were there, but I didnā€™t lose on some mandatory system.

Systems are OK, but they should level in the activity you are doing, not like if you want to do m+ and you want shards - go do raids. That is not a good design.

Nice one! Keep it going!
Iā€™m ok with my wait and size, Iā€™m 1,88 m.

Canā€™t wear anything lower then L XD

1 Like

1.87 here so we are around the same height :slight_smile:

i had a t-shirt i used to mark as my goal weightā€¦ the goal was to get down in weight and fit into that t-shirt again with it being a good fitā€¦

it was a t0shirt i used to wear back in hte 90ā€™s during my skating period when i was 17 years old.

i got to that point it fit perfectlyā€¦

but i started weight trainingā€¦

now i cannot fit into that t-shirt again because i built too much muscle lol.

one part of me is like oh man i like that t-shirtā€¦ but the other part of me is like mad gains awesome keep going xD.

must admit it felt good to not fit into something because im too healthy for a change.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.