Confused.. what happened?

he’s also whining on every topic

Remove that green stuff and it’s great

2 Likes

Looks like a recipe for a heart attack at 25.

Cardio. Try it

Cardio doesn’t clear the cholesterol in your veins.

id rather eat that burger that any of the bullsh**t you can get now with these fad diets and fake sugar

calories in calories out

3 Likes

Don’t worry. Cardio is free. No need to be afraid

Well yeah maybe for people with a bit high cholesterol, not people that eat stuff like that N’zothburger pictured on regular basis.

just go to the gym 5 times a week, eat what you want, dont over eat.
not hard

as the Rock said :
“It’s about drive, it’s about power
We stay hungry, we devour
Put in the work, put in the hours and take what’s ours”

lol

2 Likes

If you know anyone who only eats fast food and doesn’t workout, please try and help that person.

1 Like

I will never understand why it bothers people so much that someone unsub, or continue to post or not on this forums. Like is this some kind of first world problem ?
People need to mind their own business and let people live their life.
Anyway, good luck OP.

1 Like

Eeeeeeeeee ! Cheese hmmmmmm all that cheese and sauce, those onions and greasy bacon haaa if only I had any cheddar and bacon right now let alone any burger …

1 Like

It bothers when there are people who stopped playing but come here to cry how bad the game is anyway. Like move on with your life.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is defending that but once in a while there’s nothing wrong with a nice huge fatty burger

3 Likes

going to go make me one now :smiley:

1 Like

I mean depends on your definition of “every once in a while”. For some that’s once every 3 months, for others it’s every other week.

Nice, I’m about to have a bruschetta with the bread I made this morning

I’d argue if you have a perfectly healthy diet for 13 out of 14 days, you’re still better than average. But that’s still not the point. You can eat a burger like that, sometimes, not too often, and still not get a heart attack

3 Likes

You can also take your own advice and move on with yours. No Big deal

2 Likes

I mean I come to the forums mainly for fun, but it’s impeded by people who spread negativity, and when those people don’t even play the game, that’s annoying.

1 Like