Consider placing your character into difficult circumstances more often

3 Likes

Wow. You met all of them?

Yes. You haven’t?

Pff, don’t RP with me you basic RP scrub!!!111!

1 Like

What’s wrong with your face???

2 Likes

Is everyone interested in my face all of a sudden!? GOD DAMN!

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/1a1398061cec8d2e3bd688082693877e

1 Like

That’s not what ‘Specifically’ means…

Hmm, Nope, they tell what one guy did, which wasn’t the incident I was referring to.

No, In LARP I’d have just stabbed someone and went for it, but then, it wasn’t 45 minutes either. Come on…Be honest… You ran over to Borean Tundra to hunt down the Frostpaw, couldn’t find them so came running back, -because- we are not metagamers we didn’t kill your batrider, would have been rude, but then you all showed up and went at it. We did not get a chance to reply. For every line you were saying, some yahoo was emoting forcekilling us, If there had -been- a dialogue, that would have been a much more satisfactory conclusion, but there wasn’t. As had been remarked, ‘They missed the Frostpaw, so they’re going to slam down on you’. You could have talked to me. You could have said “How do you want this to go?” You didn’t., you slammed in with people Godemoting, and not giving enough time to respond. It Genuinely was not a fun RP Experience, It was not Roleplay, it was Winplay…

Works both ways, my dude…, sorry, ‘High Executor’ works both ways, many previous RG will testify that the guild is pretty much a cult of personality…Still, I guess the High Executor can do as he pleases and runs Orgrimmar right now, right? Guess he’s jealous he doesn’t have a name the -Alliance- playerbase gave him,
Guess he thinks he is more important than some NPC’s who are kind of minor in comparison?

I think you may have talked to an ex-officer, which would make the Lovecraftian elements make sense, yeah, that’s cool She told me a lot of things also, hence my current distaste… I’m not going to descend to the same cheap jibe, as that might actually be personally unpleasant. Yes, Said Officer did not like certain elements, mainly involving loss, trauma, us having to take hits now and then. Sorry, but…I like those. Those are important story elements and impeti driving characters on…

You can only place your character into such a situation when you can trust them Any other time? Hells no…

5 Likes

Half of it is covered in blue.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE???

That is true, What is wrong with your Face!

I swear to gawd.

1 Like

Technically, if you’ve met one Duskwood or Stormwind character, you’ve met all Duskwood/Stormwind characters.

You know you can’t deny it :^)

7 Likes

Those blue aliens got this

1 Like
2 Likes

dont call me this ever again

2 Likes

Okay.

We’ll call you Frostypaws. :3

Aren’t those dog treats?

Yes it is, gnomish guy

I’m pretty certain there are screenshots of the entire situation (unfortunately for you)

It actually stretched until I think 2am - so yes, 45min wasn’t correct. The truth was much darker

I’m not sure we have the same definition of metagaming and I’m not sure why you didn’t just RP what you/your character (since they are one and the same) would do - the player in question accepted character death as per his TRP

Again, unfortunately there are screenshots of the non-Brigante reality. There was a lengthy dialogue (with a lot of pre-amble the previous day, if you recall) and in fact I believe your character - when asked to come peacefully) instead called for the guys on his side to draw weapons (and then threatened to mana bomb the Howling Fjord) … I don’t know what kind of IC response you were expecting

Again not actually true - people emoted very typical attacks ( /e swings his sword at your [head/arm/whatever]. Generally in roleplay on AD (maybe not in LARP!!) using words like attempts etc signifies that there’s room for you to choose what happens to your character (which you did, with Brigante obtaining the Mastered Ultra Instinct form and easily surviving virtually unharmed)

You were in fact whispered OOC by an officer of mine the previous day but chose to ignore it (despite talking in general chat at the time)

It’s starting to feel like you’re trapped in an alternate reality to me, honestly

Yes, it was 100% unenjoyable to the point that we ended up walking away. The kind of OOC ranting in spatial channels wasn’t really excusable for someone who’s roleplayed on AD for more than a week and waiting twenty minutes per response wasn’t thrilling either

Anyone who is in the Rotgarde will attest that (in terms of the guild) Perroy is a background character that spends more time flying in the air of Orgrimmar than being IC. They chide me awfully for it, asking me to come down from the meme sky

" red death " is something you started calling your character loads OOC instead

I spoke to your current second in command, actually. You can ask her for the logs if you like though I will say I was a bit rude in the latter half

Loss and trauma all related to the main character / objective protagonist of House Summerisle, for sure

16 Likes

We need dramatic football commentary on this thread right now.

4 Likes

As I don’t have a dog, I wouldn’t really know.

But that’s what I’ll call Belok now. :smiley:

1 Like

man i do love fabricated stories of events that never happened

12 Likes