Consider placing your character into difficult circumstances more often

It’s confirmed. Perroy is the new Candlejack and I for one think tha

2 Likes

I quite like dogs…but proper dogs, like Alsatians, Labradors, big dogs that are kind of a cross between scary and nice, yeah, I like them

3 Likes

I don’t like worgen though.

1 Like

So far I have liked all your posts but this one I cannot, I repeat, I simply cannot like because it is just lies, it pains me, winged commander… aurgh, how it pains

It was Plaguefist, people have done the work to find screenshots of this / go through the logs to make sure that this is correct, in the face of evidence you simply say “no this is incorrect” which I think is NOT based furthermore I was there and part of that role play, I waited around five to ten minutes on average for your (short) emotes as responses and I was okay with that and so were my loyal men… they were all okay with it

Now, I do not know who did the silencing but shame upon them, this is not the way gentlemen have discussions, is it ? :tophat:

To hell with all those continents and meat cleavers, Brigante, to hell with those ! ! !

10 Likes

Begins To Power Up

6 Likes

Well technically Worgen are more akin to Furries than actual Dogs.

2 Likes

So how are your cats?

1 Like

Cremated…

1 Like

Good and wet

1 Like

Strange post to make, we were out celebrating the end of poor Khalifa’s life since he wasn’t on too-friendly terms with my own character. The ridiculousness of Stormwind is a silly TV trope to bring up IC and you won’t ever catch me in the act

I guess it’s understandable you went quiet if you don’t like chaos, some people aren’t equipped to handle that old thang

I got mad screens of my events on my AA for any fans out there, they’re all quite cool
starts shilling www.argentarchives. org/Elyza

4 Likes

He’s asleep on the sofa behind me.

1 Like

That’s My Gf

7 Likes

The guilds you specifically called out

Yet the screenshots of what you’re referring to seem to tell a different story

Is this serious? We were stood for maybe 45 minutes. You had time to post OOC tirades in spatial channels but not to respond to the roleplay. Is that how it happens in LARP?

This also comes off as really funny. Anyone your character interacts with exist as foil / background information and the roleplay that does happen is instantly re-written to more appropriately remind people who the big hero of the story is. This is in fact what many former SH members and officers will attest to =(

I’ve never seen the word “winplay” used but I think it definitely applies to the character who roleplayed blowing up 800 Alliance soldiers with a mana bomb but is also immune to any form of prosecution because he is too much of a legendary figure (the “red death” LOL…) and him being in trouble would shatter the Horde’s morale (unlike Baine/Saurfang, who are pretty minor players in comparison) =S

I spoke with your officer after the incidents mentioned and they basically told me this was standard fare / the IC & OOC divide is not so big for you so perhaps that explains the existence of some of the more Lovecraftian RP encounters I’ve shared with you

28 Likes

that’s a killing blow if i’ve ever seen one

2 Likes

One nil. Shot’s fired.

1 Like

Travelled home from work thinking that this thread will have died down by the time I got back.

Boy was I wrong. :popcorn:

3 Likes

Providing bread & games as usual, my friend

5 Likes

Did you know Perroy backwards is Yorrep.

5 Likes