Constant lag in Azure Span

Apparently, people are abusing phase shifting so much that the whole Azure Span (at least on Server Draenor) is lagging massively, and constantly. We assume they do it in order to farm reputation for the ring.

It’s not only me, the whole /1 chat is complaining equally.

22 Likes

Same thing on Silvermoon :frowning:

2 Likes

Same on Ravencrest…

3 Likes

Same on Tarren Mill, its horrible

Same on Drakthul… Blizzard please do something! We pay for this game! Worst Launch since WoD.

2 Likes

Same on Argent Dawn. I just wanna finish up the side quests damn it.

Just got to Azure Span and i think ill take a break - what a pain playing with the lag! Takes your right out of the experience.

(Ravencrest)

5 Likes

Also having lag on Argent Dawn. Was fine in all the other zones.

1 Like

It’s so bad that it takes away from actually enjoying the content. Happening in Dragonblight.

2 Likes

This is so frustrating i can’t log in even to take my char out of Azure span at this point, as soon as i log in i get lag and i can only alt f4, funny how Blizz doesn’t jump on game breaking bugs but hotfixes things like Cobalt rep in a day, they sure have their priorities straight.

2 Likes

+1 here on kazzak, i have 5ms home 6ms world and it feels like playing 1-2k ms really horrible.

1 Like

yeah the lag on the weekend its unacceptable imho, some classes can get away with it but arcane feels horrible, good thing we dont have to pay a monthly sub or anything.

2 Likes

same on silvermoon… horrendous

2 Likes

Same on Ragnaros. Heard it was because of the feast but haven’t looked into it. It’s compeltely unplayable in the entire Azure Span

1 Like

Yes it’s almost unplayable now on my server Aerie Peak, loads of players complaining.

1 Like

Same on Arathor, can’t do quests bcs of this lag, unplayable!!

1 Like

Same on Drak Thul

1 Like

Same on Thrall, heavy input delay with 1sec and more, no matter if I’m using abilities or interacting with NPCs.

2 Likes

it is so bad because of people doing the food event, no matter witch location you are in the zone, it lag so bad all your actions are delayed, so every 30 min there is massive lag spikes, well done blizzard , that event is so stupid, could have been just a daily

1 Like

I believe its the bots and gold farming going on in the brackenhide hollow area, they’re killing around 10,000 mobs per hour