Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens

update : for 2 days straight no sign of getting stuck in loading screen! kodos to blizzard and Jingoraitin.

1 Like

Hi Jingoraitin !
I got no loading issue for a week until now !
I hope it fixed and never happen again, Thanks to you and Blizzard ! :smiley: :mask:

1 Like

Good to hear some of you are no longer having the issue. We’ll keep an eye on things for a little while longer but hopefully it doesnt have any resurgence :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

i would like to post some data regarding my issue using your looking glass tool, but the routes contain links and i am not allowed to link in here it says when trying to post.

it would be helpful that if you ask for such data that people can actually post it?
at least on this part of the forum.

Hey so like whenever i should get out of the loading screen i just get stuck at the loading screen and i have like zero ideas on what to do.

I am having the exact issues out of nowhere. Nothing I know changed yet it started happening.

omg … the same problem again !! after shadowlands launch … now we have to wait for 2 more mounth to bllizard fix this one again ?! alots of ppl getting word server down alret and stucking at loading screen again !!! this time i cant even log in with any of my charecters in any plance !! and agaaain .vpn works !! another great job !

5 Likes

Hi Helgor,

Glad to hear you were able to find a working solution, though it seems you accidentally resurrected a rather old thread, so we’ll close it here to prevent confusion.

Other issues like this seen recently are likely to have been caused by the expansion launch, though if anyone else is still having issues, the steps over here should help: