Continuous Issue of being stuck on Loading Screens

I kinda have the same feeling , sometimes when i join other people’s group to do daily quests my character doesn’t sync well to their current realm and I just float in air for some time until i close the game and leave the party.

i had this problem but i think i fixed it with changing the direct x form 12 to 11 i was using 12 cuz i had better frame rates but loading wont load until i change to 11 now its working normal.

I just got stuck again with three different characters. It can’t be anything other than connection or server problems, at least in my case.

Hi,
Could you please give us an update ! we have already sent the logs your people required to troubleshoot the matter.

Regards,

TEMPORARY FIX
if you got stuck in a loading screen, don’t exit the game! wait in the loading screen and let the game throw you out of loading screen. wait 5 minutes then re-enter where ever you wanted to go. this seems to be working for me 9/10 of times.
it also frees me of getting stuck in loading screen for next 1 hour or so. worth a try… till they figure out what’s going on.

That is not the issue since I am playing on DX 11 always since the DX 12 is having memory leak issues ( you can find the link in the forum :)))) )

that is not a fix, that doesn’t even work for other people, I can remember being stuck on the screen for more than 10 hours for all of my characters!!!

Still waiting for an update, we don’t want to hear that Devs are working on it, cause they should!!! we want to hear when you are going to fix it and what are the steps you took so far!

The only update I have is that it is still being looked into and worked on. As of right now, a total of 6 different connection tests have been shared in this thread (recently speaking). This is showing that while the issue is highly frustrating for those affected, there doesnt appear to be many affected by the problem.

This doesnt mean we are sweeping it under the rug, it just makes it harder to determine how the problem is manifesting itself. If I get a more concrete update, I will endeavour to share it in this thread.

Many people cba to send the logs, that does not mean you can lower the priority on this issue. this is affecting most of the people that I am playing with, it is a small community but when spoken to, they say that they cba to write in the forum, you know why? cause they believe its a dead end… and this issue won’t be fixed till the end of the expansion, cause no one cares enough at this stage. Not sure why they have such perception (something to think about and improve.)

2 Likes

to be honest … i have no clue what are you asking about . what do you want me to do becuz im not really good at these kind of stuff ! im sure alots of ppl doesnt even have enough knowledge to open this froum as its hard to make a ticker these days ! if ppl are not comblaining its just becuz they already give up on tickets … or posting somthing on froums as billizard dont care . even if i want i cant as i dont have the knowledge to make these kind of tests … so i think you can even solve the problem with that 6 conection test . i mean its alright if you dont :slight_smile: its been nearly 4 weeks now …

3 Likes

We are not working for you blizzard we don’t have to do anything we can unsub from the game though!

1 Like

I am having this problem as well, this has happened to me 3 times over the past 2 days. 2 times for dungeons, and now the loading is stuck when travelling from Orgrimar to Pandaria.
Even going to the portal to Jade Forest is not working for me! So there is not way for me to get to Pandaria! This is really bad!!

EDIT: Okay so after a lot of trial and error, this problem is fixed when I use a VPN. Use this as a temporary fix until blizzard fixes it.

1 Like

I think 4.5K views on only this topic, says a lot about how many people are seeking to find a fix for this issue, so you cant simply say there are not many.
I am not sure if Blizzard is planning to ignore this matter till the expansion, hoping that time will fix it, or they are really working on this issue and actively trying to find a resolution for it. based on your blue comments I have a feeling that you guys are planning to lower the priority and let it be fixed by time.
I hope this is not the case…

3 Likes

Thats half the player base lol

1 Like

well it’s been a month already and we have received “ZERO” legitimate Solution/Answers from blizzard. i’ve heard some stuff about new “Amazon” servers that blizzard started using a while ago and if it’s true, this whole problem might be related to that.

They already know that they just don’t wanna admit that they are in fault.

1 Like

first of all, you are in no place to judge if the issue affected most people since you have no reports of how many tickets are opened for this matter!
Second most, I think 4.8K views kinda shows the number of affected people considering 3 out of 5 affected people are not even viewing or searching for the issue anymore, they just gave up on blizzard support long ago.
third, I myself personally won’t give up posting here and requesting reports until either blizzard officially says that he fixed the issue, even though it would take decades!!

I think its time blizzard values its customers more and respect them, like its what they paid for fgs,
I’m not going easy on this
Not anymore,

Still waiting for a report on the investigation, cause I am starting to think that developers are literally just looking at the problem by their display monitors!! I hope you know the issue is not gonna get solved by itself!? after 1 month of reports, tickets, and forum posts I think the minimum should be a breakthrough for the solution! like “hey the issue was from one of our main proxies and we are working on a solution” but your “issue is being looked into with no development” after a month is quite sure a lie!

4 Likes

dont come with this please, i just have the same issue, loading screen for a long time then “instance nout found”

I was doing the legion quest in Storhiem with regards to fighting the legion in an instanced group of three. we just killed the last boss b4 jumping onto a dragon. Eveytime i jump on the dragon it stops at the loading screen. Now i am having issues with other characters at loading screen. So similar to the OP. If you need further info please communicate.
started happening 5mins ago.

This problem just happened to me. I was questing and decided to HS to Garrison. I got error saying “Can’t load instance” or something like that. I exit the game, try to enter it again and stuck on 70% loading screen. After a min or two it returns to character screen with message “World server is down”.

1 Like

says now the world server is down…

3 Likes