Convoke nerf

So today’s the last day to play around in the arena with console, tomorrow they remove full moon to be launched with convoke in pvp :sob:

Lol rouges are still OP tho :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t tomorrow be the last day? We’re not in the US.

5 Likes

You realise convoke only procs full moon in 1 out of 4 casts. Fullmoon also has its damage spread across targets in close range. Its less than ideal in anything but 2v2 or less. An extra starsurge into a single targets far better.

it’s a buff bro

1 Like

just the fact that full moon can hit for 25k single target is overtuned af.

And that you also spam starsurged critting easily for another 15k is fine aswell?

Even if you insta kick it, there will still be 1-2 casts going off.

That ability belongs removed

7 Likes

Says the monk, monk and rouge are the most OP :sweat_smile:

You just flat out ignored the other Druid who said it was better this way. Are you just complaining to complain?

i stunned/kicked convokes fast as I could so many times and die right after so many times even with no full moon just starsurges.
need more nerfs but lets see how it turns out on reset day

1 Like

Saying rogue is OP is laughable when there was that few in AWC and even then they were primarily carried via fire mage damage / utility more so than their own class.

Monk representation > rogue / dh

Convoke still needs a nerf against its damage given I got globalled on my healer with nearing 30% versa in 0.4 seconds from full hp to 0

How many night fae druids did you see at AWC? They all went kyrian because it’s very very easy to play around convoke if you use a brain.

if it does not fit the narrative that they are trying to push… obviously they would not acknowledge it.

3 Likes

This “nerf” is just a joke. Cheers druids! They are more unbalanced class than druid with his covenant ability. But it looks like they won’t change them. Easy Pease to cc but still many qq…

gl to cc druid in bop/ma while u are in cc etc.
They dont just cast it in ur face lol, and 2sec cast is easy to setup.

Thing is, without full moon, which was 20% chance to proc, will we get surge for sure? If moon is replaced by whatever it can be rejuv, thrash, or moonfire so its either good or pretty meh.

How many team did oneshot enemy thanks to druid convoke again? Its somewhere between 0 and 0 afaik but feel free to correct me.

1 Like

People are saying it is/isn’t OP in PvP, but how OP is it in raids/M+?

Well, let me put it this way: there is a reason why you wil almost only see NF balance druids in the toplogs and it isn’t because of the nature theme of that covenant…

Convoke is simply to powerfull and so much so that not going NF is not a real option. And that alone makes that nerf necessary.

25k? Pfft, i got hit by 34k today.

“Just kick it”, yeah, kick it when i can’t even see were the Druid is, when the druid is 40yds away, when the druid do a silence/snare combo and i’m stunned right after i trink it, yeah very easy task to kick it.

1 Like

I agree with mage and druid nerfs, but I think other classes are just as crazy. Rogue like you said for example. They’ll be next to be nerfed then another, and another until everyones nerfed enough to balance it out… maybe? Probably not xD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.