Rework convoke!

It did before.I just suprised to see you say ‘‘no it doesnt’’.
I just searched, and found this ;Convoke nerf
Actually i didnt realise it got removed from convoke.Im not doing arena, and its been quite a while since i did random bg’s. Now i can 100% percent claim that im one of the few people who saw the glory of full moon in convoke in past lol. :rofl:
So convoke already got ‘‘reavalutated’’ and nerfed. Not another one is really necessary.
(unless they want to make it less random)

AS i said ; the op claims below ;

The topic is about druid being the best dd in the game ; which is nonsense.
Title may start with ‘‘rework convoke’’ but continues with druid.

For example ; in real life If you make a claim that petrolium is bad but we shouldnt talk about uranium being bad too ; then that makes you a hypocrite.

For example : While i scrolling my pc; i just found a 20k execute screenshot from a warrior gameplay.(shadowlands)
Let me remind you that i got one shotted so fast that i couldnt use ice block on my mage(i had hc blue gear) lol

The problem with convoke or any other covenant abilities is just a symptom of the overall game balance problem. Cooldowns are strong but overall dps is just garbage.

I remember watching once ;the lead pvp designer had said that they want the hp bars in pvp to fluctuate instead of getting obliterated in 1 cooldown. I think they forgot that kind of attitude in game overall.

2 Likes