Core Void Elf Customization Thread

Honestly, I would LOVE to see some new hairstyle options to do a Cosmic Dusk Xayah and Rakan transmog set. Void Elves definitely have the potential.

3 Likes

Shakim I’ve gotta say I really like the ponytails in this render from Rama, as well as the long hairstyles. And perhaps with a little tweaking they would look even more amazing! We only have 2 ponytails atm, of which one has a big hole in it where the big tendril used to be :rofl: and it’s a pity because it’s a really pretty ponytail!

I really really like the wild, long, wavy hairstyle as well on the top left of the 2nd picture! :heart_eyes:

It’s a pleasure! We needed a Void elf customization thread up and yours was very helpful in bringing attention to our Void elven customization issues and it’s a pity it closed eventually! I hope very very soon the devs will respond to our requests with a lovely Void themed, Void elven customization pass that will include the majority of what we’d like to see! Fingers crossed! :pray: :pray:

IKR! It looks amazing and if it was a little longer it’d look superb!

Ahh you’re my guy I LOVE the Rakan and Xayah combo from League, what a fabulous duo! Imagine the transmogs we could have from these guys! Full shiny feathered cloaks akin to theirs being made available in the Trading Post for example! And daggers with throwing feathers effect rather than knives!

3 Likes

Also bangs, I really hate how little hairstyles with bangs there are in WoW and the ones that have them are really outdated , there is only one that’s good and it’s Dracthyr visage form one.

I wish there was a long hair option that has updated bangs.

4 Likes

If only we could have a class that constantly throws knives instead of arrows, I would gladly make that a Void/Blood Elf and go for the Xayah theme, but no… All we have is pew-pew Hunters and Rogues who have to be in Melee range to deal damage. :frowning:

1 Like

Look at this void elf ! :star_struck:
Hearthstone :purple_heart:

2 Likes

This :100:

I Love bangs. My older sister hated bangs and always combed my hair up.

She was a bossy sibling

More bangs :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hmm Cosmic void Magic=Pure Void Magic?

Is this how they will make Void elf Paladins?

Seems to be more blue color of the void.

2 Likes

sometimes Doron makes some theoryes that are kinda… Ehh…
if they are gonna make Void elf Paladins, i guess it will be Void Paladins, not Elune paladins as they would be Night elf.

Well true. But what if there is a Pure void power out there. That would help Alleria quest to use the Void for good. But also there could be races out there that is not Old gods or Void lords using corrupted void power. Maybe that Umbric use more of the corrupted void powers and Alleria the more pure void powers. What if the void elves could choose between these void powers and it has a cosmic effect on the void elf. You choose the pure void you character turn dark blue and if you choose the more corrupted void you turn dark purple. Hmm…if Veeresa and her Silver Covenant would join her sister and learn this Pure Void powers. What if Blizzard made that the corrupted void powers kill everything that it is evil but the pure void is more life given. Not that they can make trees from azeroth grow but alien vegetation grow and come alive. give Telogrus rift life.

There is no Sun telogrus rift true but what if the pure void magic gives it life. Like Draenai had no sun but was able to grow plants on their ship using the Light magic.

Im not saying to brighten up the Dark of the Telogrus Rift (Telogrus Rift should stay dark) but have glowing plants on those islands that is glowing in the dark.

And as Blizzard had no problem making new hairstyles for the Dracthyr that could have been for the Void elves, that would have looked different from the Blood elves. Blizzard would be able to design new High elven buildings that is different from the Blood elves for the void elves and the newly recruited High elves.

1 Like

The fact blizzard didn’t give dracthyr hairstyles to elves is just incredibly annoying

The Dracthyr hairstyles is one of the best hairstyles I’ve seen In-game, perhaps because it was created in 2022

The Dracthyr customizations in general is vast and big. I could spend 15 minutes just on customizations. The only thing they are missing is a pink dragon color, but maybe that’s just me.

2 Likes

I doubt that. Void in warcraft is very much caothic. Yeah, some people use it to do good, but it really is hard to mantain controll of yourself if you are a void elf or a Shadow priest in lore.
and i doubt they would make a good side of the void either at this point.

Visna’s got a theory on this, but she’s unsubbed so either I’ll share it on her behalf or she’ll do when she returns :smile:

Waiting for an announcement for the addition of the new void elf customizations…:crossed_fingers:

They so really need new hairstyles… and of course other stuff…

3 Likes

Cosmic void I think is just another type of void magic like we saw in Shadowlands where death magic came in many formats.

I don’t think any void magic will be the “pure” void magic exactly but it’s very likely that Old God magic and Cosmic Void are different types like Revendreth and Maldraxxi death magics are both death magic but different.

Still this appears to be the type of magic used to make Void elves and would be an amazing and very fitting way to do paladins for us!

I really hope still to see a void skin for void elves. (though the option for the light for high elf lovers would be good too).

I can’t wait to learn more of it and hope to see something amazing for our paladins, shaman and druid!

(and demon hunter…)

2 Likes

Well We can only wait and see what happens for the void elves story. When I meant Pure void magic I meant not “Old god” void magic as that void magic is corrupted. Also meant that the cosmic void was another type of magic. So Blue void magic = Cosmic void magic and Purple = Old god void magic.

And as we see Alleria, she does not have this Old god corrupted void magic but instead a diffrent void magic, as well as her void form is diffrent compared to the other void elves.

But we will see what happens.

3 Likes

I gotcha.

Yeah, main point of what I was saying though was the second part. I think its two different types of magic of the void ala Shadowlands having different types of death magic.

Alleria’s magic is interesting in how it looks a little different but I think Blizzard does intend what she uses and what the void elves proper use as being the same type. (Assuming they are running with the different types of void magic). She says shes a void elf and that they are like her. So I assume they’re all meant to use the same stuff.

Old God Magic is clearly very corruptive and breaks minds readily. I think the cosmic void still breaks minds and causes you to hear the rest of the void to some degree, but I think it focus’ less on the corruption and bending of life to its hungry ends and more on knowledge and potentials… I don’t know… Just kinda rambling now…

3 Likes

Nice little taliesin video on implications…

1 Like

Heard a tale about

this item…

(thanks Visna)

Visna mentioned a concept where An’shuul might be the corrupted or “void form” of An’she.

Concept being that when An’she was fighting the darkness in the old Tauren stories he got hurt and slowly fell to that Darkness.

I don’t personally think theres a strong connection between An’shuul and An’she but the closeness of names is very interesting as well as the implications of a “light” god able to pass between the light and the void. Possibly an avenue for void touched races and peoples to access paladins maybe?

1 Like

Those old god eyes are out of the world good
Hope this gets picked up so some of that can be implemented

2 Likes