"corrupted" replacing "titanforging"

When Ion said they would “remove” titanforging I did say it was most likely to replace it with something even more awful.

sadly I was right :))

Corrupted system at least fits its name tho, its corrupted and awful.

even more RNG, yeah that’s definitely something LITERALLY NO PLAYER wanted

47 Likes

I think it’s pretty cool actually! Now I must say I have a very strong hardcore Path of Exile background, where a similar system was also available.

8 Likes

Hate it. Hate it. Hate it.

If this is going to be in the game in the new expansion I might actually be done with the game.

29 Likes

nothing cool about even more RNG and even more awful daily grinding and praying to RNG gods.

still more details are needed but either way please bring titan forging back over this disgusting system.

its.litearlly.awful.

get it out of my sight

hAhAA I’d love to get a gear drop, then pray it has a right corruption, then pray i dont get too much corruption :))) yeppppp also gotta pray it has a socket :D:D and maybe a warforge eksdiiiii

also warforging and sockets stay which makes it all even more awful :smiley:

yeah.no.

17 Likes

What an absolutely stupid system. There’s 11 bonuses PER item. So I’ve gotta hope the haste/crit ring in FH drops, that it titanforges to hit corrupted, and that it’s got one of the 2/11 bonuses that are good. And after grinding my nuts off (2% chance of a TF), I’m gonna make the healers life harder.

26 Likes

You seem a little frustrated. Perhaps it’s time to cool off, maybe take a break from the game?

6 Likes

cant remember the part where I asked your opinion about if i should take a break or not sorry.

stick to the thread boo :))

nah but, remember when I said it’d be something worse than titanforging and people were like “uh dun be negative”

3 Likes

Honestly you guys are the worst!

The main problem with Titanforging was that for example as HC raider I could titanforge into 455 while a Mythic raider only gets 445. Also, Titanforged gear was ALWAYS an upgrade.

With corrupted if there are drawbacks , at least its not always an upgrade and you need to cross reference and mix/match with ur other corrupted gear, creating a “limit” to what you can “titanforge/corrupt” cause if u have too much corruption the drawbacks are basically so horrible you cant play.

So just by that, you cant be full on corrupted.

But you can be full on Titanforged.

So just that alone, is a great improvement

1 Like

q u e s t i o n
m a r k

its a worse coin flip system, no idea what you’re talking about.

after 8.3 is out it will take a week and everyone will know what’s a best level of corruption then everyone will play around that level.

praying to RNG gods they got the “perks” they need on items they need, with sockets :))) :joy:

yeah G R E A T I M P R O V E M E N T

12 Likes

Pfff… What did you expect from Ion “RNG” Hazzikostas?

20 Likes

Thats cause you cant read probably

Corruption cap lets say 75, means u can have only 3 corrupted items equipped on you.

Now you can have everything except Azerite gear, Titanforged!!

Cant you see how thats better? Means basically you can equip less corrupted items.

So = more standard gear.

Plus you can “cleanse” corrupted gear to make it standard if something new corrupted drops that you want to equip

Go back and re-read how system works

1 Like

how are you gonna say that and then type this

its clearly stated what’s cap, and what level of corruption does what :joy: save your examples for someone else.

THE DATA IS ALREADY OUT THERE, so take your time and read it up few times.
especially before typing

:joy: :dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2:

7 Likes

We had titanforge for like 3 years now, we know how it works, why do you still speak in hypotheticals? All of these silly arguments have already been proven silly years ago.

7 Likes

Yes and as a Mythic raider, seeing how above 100 corruption there is a debuff that randomly spwns on your feet doing dmg, considering how a raid mechanic wants you to hug grp , = that pretty much means above 100 corruption is forbidden for me as a Mythic raider.

That 175 where u get less heal is a just no…

So yeah, 75 seems like the sane cap.

You can go mad about Nzoth all I care… ur probably just doing World content alone which is why you cant put all that into context

That is assuming cleansing also removes the beneficial effect. The wowhead post is not clear in if it removes the negative effect only or just the whole thing altogether.

We’ll have to see how it works but I’m not liking it too much tbh.

1 Like

Using a ton of smilies doesn’t make you right.

1 Like

I just find it funny how they’ve had to make an entire affix, to screw over the rogue meta. And now an entire loot system, to screw over the druid dps/heal meta. As no healers are gonna be doing DPS if there’s tons more to constantly heal. Shows how absolutely broken rogues and healer druids were lol.

1 Like

first things first, you’re not a mythic raider :joy: doing first 3 bosses that exist so everyone can gear up in mythic and have access to mythic, doesnt make you a mythic raider :joy:

second things second, Aside from raids there’s M+ and with clean gameplay you could play with really high stacks and swap out gear

thirds thing now, save your maths, you’re clearly not “that” good at it, and your game knowledge isnt bright either. stop making up and sharing your fantasies. lmao

want me to quote myself? behave.

I dont think anyone does :joy:

Well… good thing is that, if blizz replaces titanforging with corrupted, then if corrupted is really bad there is higher chance that blizz will remove it, but puts nothing in its place!

Ion never said they would remove it.