Cosmic flux not being account wide

All of my wats.

Other mmos I’ve played has full trading between characters. I could literally buy the best items in the whole game if I had enough currency for it and then trade it to a lvl 1 alt if I wanted to.

1 Like

Then go play those supost mmo games.

Yes i am sure.

Well, statistics and that thread are against you, my friend. But you may browse the TBC Classic forum for more similar threads. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What statistics?

[WoW TBC Classic Server population (ironforge.pro)](https://ironforge.pro/population/tbc/)

???

THAT’S WHAT YOU SAID. I told you that there are mmos out there that allows full trading between characters and you go “HURDIHURR, GO PLAY THAT GAME THEN”.

Like, do you even think about what you type?

320k? Lol thats actualy lot. Last wow leak reported around 400k subs for retail so yes this is actualy pretty good number for such old game.

And i am telling that it is terrible desing what do not belongs into mmo game. And thats my point. If it so good why those mmos are not on top of the ladder.

Try English because that really can’t be understood.

1 Like

Then issue is in your side.

I mean, those MMOs are still quite successful and popular. You don’t have to be at the top to be good.

But nowhere near where they could be if they would desing mmorpgs to be mmorpgs.

Kotarnus, Orisanct, I think you are wasting your energy trying to reason with the living incarnation of copium.

As about me, I finally dipped my toes into FF14 for story reasons and got a more direct feel of how much WoW is being crippled by all those character specific restrictions (well FF14 also has them but 1 character there can be all the classes and have all the professions.

1 Like

how is that game, i never gave it a chanse. according to this forum i belong to the 1% of hardcore playerbase or what ever. is FF hardcore?. i mean in playstyle. not in grinds, if its grindy i dont want to touch it. i live with abit of grind, thats ok, but if the game only wants me to grind i say no ty.

I don’t know if they’ll give an item on a vendor later to transfer it like we had with Heirmir

1 Like

well there is a player enjoying grinds and world and stuff like that. its good to see some have a good time atleast.

I get cosmic flux in the process of doing other things, it’s utterly meaningless to my main. I have more than enough to use the creation catalyst when we finally get it.

9k got k flux on this toon, and some of it was from those special currency from vault, i had some of those from last season. not touching ZM in any way or form with this toon.

As for my main it is Revered… only reason for a player like me to go exalted would be free runes?..

yea i think i pass, as clowns gonna farm for exalted and runes will drop in price. the joys :smiley:

I have an army of mounts to farm, so I’m going to be stuck there for some time.