Cosmic flux not being account wide

I honestly am not sure how it will feel in the endgame, but I am at level 21 on my highest level class out of 90 which is the max now. So far the game feels more “free to do whatever you like” than WoW . I did hear that there are some rather grindy artifact weapons but I do not know which people need these.
It was really interesting though to see people in an MMO do more things than just farm the endgame. Things like hanging around, dressing up and doing some sort of roleplay at the city hubs etc (my favorites where the two who were sweeping the plaza with brooms). Some of the players also seem reeeeally motivated to help out if someone is new or asks for something.

I believe the game is less hardcore than WoW in its PvE since it does not seem to have addons and thus it will probably have less of the game built to counter the addons of the raiders etc.

that kind of stuff can be done in any expansion or at any time kinda, maybe one day when very old cant do any other content form that stuff will still be there, and i will have tons of time to collect it all if i bother. but when im still young and fit to do more fun stuff i chose to do that. i hope it made sense in some twisted way.

Box of Many Thinghs should have been account wide as well, not that it matters at this poitn as it doesn’t work in the new wings.
Gold should be account wide too (at least per server).

alot of stuff should been accwide tbh. reps/item lvl/currency- dare i say even class lvls…

And since its X-faction play and x-server play, heck why not even AH should be EU wide as well.

OH wow what a smooth ride it would be, just jump into what u wanna do, and and only ur skill holding u back, not some overgrinds and lvling and farming grinding and farting

I did highlight the right word’s from your post. You’re welcome :wink:

1 Like

One guy actually got 50/52 of them done. Crazy. :joy:

Sometimes it feels like the game is balanced around insane outliers like that

1 Like

FFXIV is far more grindy than WoW but it’s easier in terms of difficulty for the most part. Not sure how the new raids hold up as I never made it there with EW before I stopped playing due to queues.

yes I agree it seems like it has more grinds in the eastern mmo fashion. Though it helps that one does not have to redo the grind on alts due to having everything in one character.

Yeah, I loved that part of being able to do everything on one character. I did all the grindy stuff as tank/healer, mostly healer though as I loved white mage, as far as currency from queuable content goes because of the short queues and then could play DPS that had gear from playing tank/healer.

Sadly the EW server queues killed the game for me. I was queuing for several hours and got disconnected from queues when I was almost in one time too many and just stopped playing.

It’s so much easier when everyone is in the zone, killing all the rares etc.

You could always mail it yourself… :rofl:

Not being a bully, but they’re full on shilling for a company who have served us utter Garbo this expansion.
Some people never change :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.