Could normal people get something to do?

Ain’t blizzards fault some servers are dead. People migrated, Blizz didn’t force people off of them.

I have to agree with Schmu on this, RP is a minority interest in the grand scheme of things and even then RP realms have a lot of non RPers residing on them too. Most of the RP realms have been connected to boost their numbers, Argent Dawn is big enough in it’s own right.

Although it’s not something that would ever appeal to me, I think it’s done by people with a great sense of imagination. RPers make their own content, I don’t really think this is something Blizzard provides. Blizzard does it’s best to keep them unsharded unless absolutely necessary and the realms aren’t CRZ by default although people can be invited to the realm ofc.

1 Like

I really believe that WoW would benefit greatly from horizontal progression system in the form of masteries that Guild Wars 2 has. Every activity would give experience that goes into leveling the masteries, and there would be mastery points granted by completing specific things or achievements. Masteries would offer good quality of life account wide upgrades for different areas of the game that would enhance the experience of the game.

Don’t you think there SHOULD be gear ceiling for ‘normal players’? Not ‘normal players’ all have a gear ceiling that they hit and then ‘have nothing to do’, that ceiling is 213-215 for Heroic raiders, 226ish for Mythic raiders, anything between 210 and 220+ for M+ players depending on key level, and anything between 207 and 226 for pvp depending on rating bracket.

Why do you think ‘normal players’ shouldn’t have a gear ceiling like that?

You can’t stay in the “Explore big sprawling dungeons for hrs is fun” mindset forever.

Time to adapt and embrace the “Rush rush, nothing matters, have to get to the end, to The REWARD!!!” mindset

That’s the issue though. The dungeons are no longer big and sprawling. They’re mostly just small, linear tubes.

That said, this has been an issue since TBC.

The only good part about the covenant system is that it’s finally put to bed this myth that “only 5-15% of the playerbase are competitive players!!! the vast majority of the players are casul mount farmers, pet battlers and wqers!!!”

Sorry OP, it’s actually you who is the minority in this game - and going by your logic they should not cater content to you anymore.

Nail. Head. You hit it.

Sick of all the elitist nob jockeys stating that gear is easy to get and there’s loads to do. If they are that addicted to running M+ keys for a virtual item over and over again, they need a psychological check up.

We absolutely need a mid tier experience in this game for the majority of people.

2 Likes

now we get you whining about whiners instead, olé

haha hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA body not unclear

Never stop posting, you make me feel like an intellectual giant.

Derealization is common among weirdos

And now in English please.

try google if you don’t speak english

Well I can assure you I don’t have KSM because I don’t even know what it is!

Keystone master, completing all 15’s on time.

1 Like

Beat me to it

ah thanks, haven’t done one to be honest lol

Oh nice to see your friend is back.

I’m a little disappointed. I thought it was my personal pet stalker but its been lashing out blindly today :frowning_face:

Oh, so they cant write better code, with monthly millions from wow. servers are dead, because there are too many of them. This outdated server structure is killing wow communities, and sharding and phasing only making it worse.