Covenant Cloaks Remove's Weapons - Transmog Show/Hide Mainhand Option?!

id love to be able to hide all my weapons on Priest or Mage

3 Likes

Come to think of it, lots of other pieces of gear clip like crazy and I’m free to hide them if it bothers me. Why is this any different?

3 Likes

We need a hide weapons option - like most games.

5 Likes

Playing enhancement shaman is so good now. You can transmog the offhand artifact skins to both weapons.

2 Likes

That is not the point. The game forces you to choose between two cool new items. A new cool weapon or a new cool back. It’s simply stupid that you have to choose between these two.

3 Likes

I thought the whole idea behind Shadowlands was “meaningful choices” :eyes:

2 Likes

Yup… you can’t have two cool items showing because reasons

You want enforced bad clipping?

what enforced? I stated above that if this was an option to hide, literally everyone would be happy and nobody will have an issue.

People who hate clipping would hide the weapons,
People who hate pulling their weapons out of their … would enable their weapons to show on their back

woala, everyone is happy
and yea, i’d rather have clipping than pulling a giant sword or mace out of nowhere, it literally doesn’t make sense at all.

That thing you can choose by transmogging?

1 Like

it’s not as bad as it sounds in a magic fantasy world you can pull your flaming sword out of thin air

doesn’t break immersion for me tbh
clipping does

1 Like

Do you get the point what i am saying? you have two choose between two cool new items.

exactly, so if there was an option, you would hide the weapon.
if there was an option, i would enable it.

2 Likes

Ooh I like that idea!

2 Likes

Do you get the point that they clip through each other and it’s not possible?

The choice is to mog out the one you don’t want. So you can choose between the two.

Many cloaks and weapons clip through each other already for countless years and if someone hates that, they can hide their cloaks, not the other way around.

This isn’t a meaningful choice at all

So because some items clip through each other slightly, you want to enforce two items to occupy the same space?

I’m not following the logic myself. :frowning:

1 Like

You are clearly missing the “option” part of my argument so you are either trolling or not following the discussion.
But sure, i will write it down once more
If there was an option in the Transmog tab-weapons category to hide your weapons, you would tick the small box and your weapon is gone. This would be an option incase you hate clipping.

Im not enforcing, i’d prefer an option. It’s Blizzard that is enforcing you to hide your weapons.

i dont really see it as a big issue hiding the weapons if they are on your back, they could adjust the the weapon placement perhaps if they wanted to when a back item is equipped but that would be to much work for blizzard. A hide unhide option would be a nice choice to have.

There is an ‘option’

You can transmog the cloak away to be something that will allow the weapons to show on your back.

Just because you do not like what I say does not mean I am trolling. It’s known as having a different opinion.

2 Likes