Covenant Cloaks Remove's Weapons - Transmog Show/Hide Mainhand Option?!

Why didn’t I think of that…

Do you know how much a “simple” option will delay shadowlands?
I do not think you know what you are asking for.

1 Like

On the contrary I’m quite happy with their one or the other approach via transmog choices. But then again you already know that.

I suggested a glyph because people like yourself would like to have a third option.

Oh no I had no idea, you confused me posting images of wings and mainhand weapons from other games in support…

I imagine, especially when we had the same option with head pieces for years before it made it into the transmog tab. :smirk:

You mean the post where I demonstrated other types of back items I hoped the game would work towards.

Yes those back items with mainhand weapons shown at the very same time, the very reason this post exists.

I wouldn’t mind Diablo Imperius looking sets at all.
Great time for Blizzard to make it, Shadowlands is basically Lotr + Diablo having a baby.

Can’t say I noticed anything on their backs other than the back effects I was talking about.

Ohh well perhaps you should look more closely at the large yellow crystalline staff that is clipping through the wings in the example you attached. :slight_smile:

You mean the option that was coded in the game from vanilla and what it did was hide it.
You can still hide your cloak to see your weapon if you like no change needed.

But that is not what you want.

The architecture around the Maw is clearly inspired by Diablo. Some of the legendary SETS make you think that you ran Diablo 3 by mistake. The plate one especially.

1 Like

No I want to use Shadowlands covenant back armor with Legion Legendary weapons.

It’s neither here nor there when my point as about adding more back options that aren’t just flat cloaks. But you know all this, you’re just being obtuse.

They have started to give us greater variety for the back slot with varying effects. I think it’s a great change and I can’t wait to see what they come up with next. I hope we do see some bigger wing type backs in the future. Amongst other things.

Yeah, it is actually insane and i am super happy with that. I always loved Diablo’s artstyle, the vibe of the game, the zones, the models. I just hope the story with the Jailer will be spooky, evil, scary too.

Yeah, i don’t want to be forced into choosing one over the other.

1 Like

Oh no not at all, you perfectly demonstrated exactly what I want in wow, wings with a staff clipping because I choose to have that option.

I genuinely can’t thank you enough :slight_smile: and also thanks it gives everyone else who reads this post the perfect example of exactly what I want in WoW.

I don’t suppose you could tell me how to attach an image of my own could you, I would really appreciate your help and support.

Also while we are talking about this I fully agree with you, I think the Kyrian and bastion NPC wings should be made available to all players and they should count as mount’s so we can utilise them to fly.

if that makes you happy, to misinterpret then fine.

If you stop being obtuse you can post a link of a url and I will repost it.

Edit - at a guess you may not know how to do that either. So paste the url in, then highlight it, then press the </> button.

www.linkwilllooklikethis.com

Sadly I’m not allowed to post links in my posts either for some reason otherwise I would…

I also thought it was very sharp, intelligent and quick of me to notice you posted a picture of wings with a staff clipping. This is exactly what I want to show my image of h ttps://i.imgur.com/QJD6fNG.jpg - As to me there is so little clipping that it’s literally rediculous not to allow me to utilise both, when there are much much much worse items in wow with clipping issues.

Such as a wrathion backpack with 2 two-handed swords slicing right through the middle of it. Yet in blizzards mind this is not an issue?!

1 Like