Covenants nerf

What if we cant

:scream_cat:

1 Like

This and Kyrian spell for Balance/Feral gives 20% more damage to a partner every minute. Why would you ever pick Night Fae on damage druid for PvP.

Good to know.

Well than, will have to see if anything changes in coming months, though as per usual of Blizz customer support, I doubt anything will be done any time soon.

Never been in any situation where I can have even 2 seconds of convoke on someone. It’s most often stopped even before 1 second.

Divine toll setup was easy noticable, Run from it, pop def. Same day, same shxt. Maybe use cc next Time and go behind pilar so you can have your free cast time

Because the feral CC’d us. With his stun.

The minute I saw Convoke the Spirits announced when the Covenants were announced I knew that was going to be a clownshow.

I posted about it basically instantly:

Blizzard’s response was to make them a lot less potent, which pretty much fixed the problem for the most part, but there’s still some outliers, and Convoke is one of them.

1 Like

Uh, how would that do anything?

Bait freedom, root and cast? Cyclone and cast? Hmmmm

That’s not because Convoke is bad, sorry to have to tell you.

I’m not sure what you’re even on about. Why would I need to root someone to use convoke? How would cycloning them be of any help to me?

Time when cc end and cast? Move away when rooted and cast? Do i have ranged interupt?

I’m a feral druid. I don’t do any noteworthy ranged damage even with convoke. The damage comes from ferocious bites during convoke, which requires me to be in melee.

I checked its cd now, it is 2 min, so people have to keep trinkets for convoke stuns, that doesn’t seem so possible in current fast meta.

There is planty of ways to do that but better just say interrupt lmao. Im talking about your interupt stuff

You’re really not making any sense.

Basically what it means is that all your Cyclones and roots and stuns are guaranteed to stay up for the full duration, or your Convoke gets to kill somebody in 3 seconds.

It’s the same thing with Sub Rogues - it just has to be fixed. Simple as that.

Ever heard of baiting?

Was talking about interupt, if you or your team can’t give you secs to cast its not my fault. I have seen ferals killing mages in not even 2 secs doing 13k bites. Isnt it op?

Never been in any situation where I can kill anyone with it.

I leave stealth, I’m stunned and die before I can even do anything most of the time. On the rare occasion I do get to start to channel it, it gets pretty much instantly interrupted. If it was actually possible to live long enough to get any use for it… Most of the time I just see a rogue open up on me right after I open from stealth and 1 sec later I’m at the GY.

Lol so don’t nerf because You can’t use it. I have seen many ferals globaling clothes. Guess they were using some cheats xd pls dude xd

You’re not globalling anything with convoke.