Crafting kinda sucks

I get to 60 on my LW and Tailor and find there are no patterns that give me points. I resort to buying patterns off the AH as these give 3 points a craft however they need sparks. I ran out of sparks now cant carry on . My GF is in exactly the same situation. It just means people give up out of frustration knowing next patch the gear will be better anyway so why bother?
Same as rep stuff. By the time I’ve hit lv29 rep those 385 wrists have long been bettered.

Use this recipe to level tailoring to 100.
For LW, use class trail alts and their S1 sparks to level to 100.

Why do you need renown 29, which faction has recipe at 29? Which 385 wrists are you talking about?

Mmm, you’re either supposed to use the order system to craft your way to 100 using other people’s mats and sparks.

PvP items are always a favorite since they have guaranteed Ilevel and people provide the cheapest mats, or you could use your points to specialize in a few items for PvE to rank 5, or be an utter troll and just take the orders you know you can’t craft to max rank anyway but you just care about getting the skill point…

You should have around 20+ old sparks of ingenuity laying around from the previous seasons and old world quests. That give Ilevel 385 gear and aren’t used in current content.

I did a few of those and just sucked up the 1000g in mat costs to level.

They changed the profession to be actual part of your game progress now, so if you’re just an alt who doesn’t actually play the game you’re going to have a bad time.

It’s exactly the opposite of what you state, you can now recraft gear to be current every part of the expansion.

No catch up mechanics, knowledge shard exploiters weren’t penalized…yea…crafting has some issues to say the least :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.