Crusader Strike is dead - merge us with Chaos Bolt

Guys, guys don’t worry. I am sure Blizzard knows about this issue, and soon he will come up with some solution and make everything even worse.

4 Likes

This happens when you roll on lower population realms. ALWAYS roll on the highest population, cause the rest slowly dies out. So it’s your own fault rolling there

1 Like

That would have been a great solution, but the big servers lone wolf and living flame were locked when we started :slight_smile:

Best solution is that blizz always allow free migration transfer to higher populated realms, so people at the start freely roll on lower pop realms without any worry and wouldn’t cause any log in problems etc

1 Like

was the best solution. damage is already done now :smiley: it just murdered the lower pop pvp servers and now everyone is locked into this prison of a wasteland

I’m sure more then 80% of the players that starter phase 1, will have starter on one of the two larger serves if we got the chance, however since many of us thats left on Chaos Bolt don’t have the opportunity to aleays be online, we missed the window.

As topic says - Crusader Strike is very low activity sever now. It was thriving in P1 and most of P2 but now it’s in really bad shape. According to logs we have alost 2,5 times less players than bigger servers.

Situation is dire! There is a solution tho - we should be merged with another low pop pvp server - Chaos Bolt.

The server is “high-medium”, we have 10,000 active raiders. The situation is not “dire”, quite frankly you’re clueless. I’d assume most of your friends have transferred and now you’re on here doomposting. Get a grip and stop lying.

Chaos bolt on the other hand DOES need help.

1 Like

You do get, that he’s right about the numbers though? 4.5k alliance vs 12-13k alliance on the high pop servers. that’s not doomposting - it’s just the reality.

You do get that the server is still healthy even if we aren’t an overpopulated megaserver, right? You do understand that 10,000 players is around the same population that Nostalrius was, right? You do get that we still hit up to 5 layers on Crusader Strike, right?

If your friends transferred and you didn’t, just say so, instead of being disingenuous to try and get Blizzard to kill Crusader Strike.

1 Like

You can babble all you want, you said he’s lying. It’s around a third of the population and that is exactly what he said. Keep in mind the numbers you are referring to aren’t even updated. Cant wait for next week.

edit: ~7 pm on a saturday 1 layer in every zone except duskwood.

1 Like

Yes he’s lying because the server isn’t “dire” - just admit that you want a free transfer to join your friends.

7:38PM on Saturday there are THREE layers in every zone. Yet again the person above me is being disingenuous and spreading lies to try and get Blizzard to give them a free transfer to join their friends on Wild Growth.

1 Like

If is full on crusader Strike, Wpvp everywhere, maybe you guys joinded a dead layer. But CS is far from dead

2 Likes

If is full on crusader Strike, Wpvp everywhere, maybe you guys joinded a dead layer. But CS is far from dead

Finally someone that isn’t lying through their teeth to get Blizzard to give them a free transfer.

1 Like

Yea… those numbers gotta stop lying! Those single layer zones are thriving :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re making yourself look idiotic, anyone can log in and check the capital cities and the amount of layers active. Keep spreading lies on here, though. Whatever makes you feel better.

Aaaand that’s what i did, check the zones. Peak hours my friend, just single layers except duskwood. But yea, healthy development. have fun in p4 :wink:

Ooo so snarky! Have fun on Wild Growth!

Who cares about your “numbers”. If you had an active 50 there you would See that the world is alive, im constantly meeting groups everywhere, and im a person who hates it when a server is empty…mega Servers are not healthy. This is a normal Server

1 Like

I wouldn’t call CS dead by any means. Except the PvP scene. GL trying to make a premade on alliance side. It all died out while so easily still can find groups on the mega servers.

maybe blizzard could make some room on living flame by banning the gazillion bots running around and allow you guys to transfer here for free.

immediately after you guys have transferred they should lock living flame up permanently.

no more new players are going to be coming, its all bot farms from here on out, and its obvious that they are currently swallowing up at least 15-20% of the room available on our faction (due to population balance lock) so its not like we can’t make space.

dedicate a day to:

1. remove all the bots in one big wave.
  2. merge crusader-strike (and possibly chaos bolt) with living flame.
  3. lock living flame and throw out the key.

if real people want in they can send a special petition directly to blizzard, proving that they are who they are (and that they are indeed a human being and an actual player).
kinda like applicating for a job, but for a player slot on our server.