Crusader Strike is dead - merge us with Chaos Bolt

As topic says - Crusader Strike is very low activity sever now. It was thriving in P1 and most of P2 but now it’s in really bad shape. According to logs we have alost 2,5 times less players than bigger servers.

Situation is dire! There is a solution tho - we should be merged with another low pop pvp server - Chaos Bolt.

5 Likes

Chaos bolt is basicly dead now to, so dont get your hopes up

1 Like

I would rather have free transfer from both servers to other servers so we can join our friends / guilds that flocked away recently.

2 Likes

I want to decide myself where my character is going.
After all that chaotic transfers, which I can’t really find any words for it.

Yes a merge would be good for the people that want to stay here, but I dont.
I want to transfer to Wild Growth where my guild is.

3 Likes

Terrible that this is happening :frowning:
Ah well, might aswell open up FCM alltogether now!

Ideally you want to keep the playerbase flexible so they continue to play SoD, right? RIGHT??? :open_mouth:

It’s terrible indeed

They need to let people on CB and CS transfer to WG; where all our friends and guildies now are located.

But we shouldn’t be forced to play on a PVE server when we specifically decided to play PVP! How is it fair that people that picked a PVP server now get a free transfer, leaving the rest of us behind on a dead server?

2 Likes

Exactly Enyoz. We should get an option for free migration to the two main pvp servers.

1 Like

Open up FCM alltogether no?
Friends can be with their friends, pvp-ers can look for a more populated server.

Dead servers can get shut down.

I’m only seeing winners here, or is my logic shortsighted?

Soon 1-2 Mega servers! And after cata this is dead im afraid

Yeah, Cata will kill SoD. Only biggest servers may survive this.

1 Like

Makes no sense to keep the servers closed for alliance at this point

Yeah , most of the people i joined this with have quit allready! Rest is raid logging and waiting for cata!

Chaos bolt is dead too, the transfers killed it off.

Half my guild got out to WG, bunch of us are now stuck on a dead end realm and cant play w our friends.

1 Like

Don’t merge Crusader with Chaos Bolt, lets just make us chose where we want to transfer.

We, from Chaos Bolt, would prefer a PvP server.

If this happen i cancel my sub forever. No PVE servers

The same people that jumped at the chance of leaving knowing not everyone could come along at the same time. It was a risk they were willing to take. Some of us that joined a PvP server would like to stay on one.

Dont get me wrong, I do also prefer a PvP server.
Im alliance, so I have no idea how the activity is on the horde side, but there is no one in IF, SW or any groups being formed.

The only right thing here would be to force merges all into WG so all friends and guilds are now combined, and then open up for transfer from WG to a PvP server.

Or force merge CB into a PvP server, and then allow the current people on WG to transfer to that pvp server.

If they just force merge CB with another PvP server now, guilds, friends and raidmembers will still be split.

I agree, and I do like to stay on a PvP server as well. But if there is no playerbase left, you will not have any pvp anyways.

They should never have allowed transfers away from CB in the first place, we were a small server, but it was not a problem before these transfers were allowed.