CS Lounge V ☕

G’morning all, happy weekend! Enjoy your :cat:urday! :slight_smile::coffee:

G’morning once again everybody, enjoy your :sun_with_face:day! :coffee:

I hate to say it, but it does look as though you’re talking to yourself :wink:

1 Like

I’m a very sociable guy, I get on well with myself! :smiley:

3 Likes

:smiley: That is an useful quality to have. I am getting forcibly unsocialized tomorrow for about 11 hours, because the building I and my father live in is getting new windows and balcony doors and the workers are coming to our home early tomorrow morning, possibly as early as 07:00… That means zero access to computers, probably no hot food and lot of damned loud noise… Luckily, while making room for the workers, I found a pair of old ear plugs.

Good luck! It’s a complete pain when workmen take over your home … and 07.00 seems very early :frowning:

Good morning !!!

Morning gyus, whio wants some snow? delivers 200 tonnes of white cold thingy outside the lounge

@Ananda: Luckily they were very efficient and only needed about 7 hours yesterday, much less than I expected, because they had actually reserved up to 11 hours for the job. Things are still a bit chaotic, but at least we have new windows and a new balcony door. :slight_smile: And… I can play my favourite games again, including WoW, War Thunder and MechWarrior Online.

@Raz: No thank you… we have (semi-)frozen snow and water all over the place and most streets are more ice than snow.

2 Likes

G’morning all, have a great Wednesday! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning everybody !!!

Good morning !!

G’morning all, it’s Thursday! Hope you have a fantastic day. Hagut has a stash of coffee on his desk, so feel free to stop by and enjoy a cup of coffee :coffee: (just uhm, be quick and maybe do so when he’s not looking :see_no_evil:).

Happy Valentine’s Day!

1 Like

Good morning everybody !!

@Shammoz, why are they even having two * in there, is it that likely to happen? :rofl:

G’morning all, hope you all have a fantastic Friday filled with :coffee: warm beverages and :cookie: delicous snacks!

Those snacks you talk about there…

Snacks? What snacks?

Morning everyone!

We have some chocolate and hazlenut brownies in the office this morning, you just need to get to North West London before they all go…

Can’t, don’t have a Visa :slight_smile: