CS Lounge V ☕

Good morning everyone!

1 Like

Afternoon my lovelies. I hope you are all having a wonderful Kupo’licious day.

1 Like

Uurrrggghhh… Breakfast of Champions aka LARGE Meatlovers (salami bacon ham kebab onion) pizza and 1liter of Mountain Dew, and NO SHARING!!! defends her treat with teeth and claws visible, hissing and growling loud

There there pets Raz Nobody wants your monstrous pizza… Oh look there throws a ball of wool to the other side of the room

2 Likes

Clever little Kiem… gives a bite off the pizza

G’morning all, happy Friday! :coffee:

1 Like

Hi all, happy Friday!

What has 4 letters, sometimes has 9 letters, but never has 5 letters. (click to open)There is no punchline. Go read the sentence again :P
1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you Neny, that’s another gif for my future use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oooh its my lord and saviour Illidan! leaves an assortment of sweets and cookies on the table for the blues, a bottle of Prosecco for Shammoz, and some cupcakes for everyone else

1 Like

munches the cupcakes happily and leaves a large bacon-pepperoni-ham-onion-doublecheesepizza for Caz outside the lair Thanks for those, here, thats for you only :stuck_out_tongue:

G’morning all, the weekend has arrived! Have fun and have a great Saturday. :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning everybody !!

Helloooo everyone. [Insert random 20chars req here]

Top of the morning all you lovely people !!!

Hi all!
Doing some tests here, thought I’d use the CS Lounge since it’s the most off-topic post. Sorry :S

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/d/d4/Tracer_-_I'm_unstoppable.ogg

G’morning all, happy Wednesday! :coffee:

Any nammers? NaM

Good morning everybody !!

I read it as “that’s another gf for my future use :)”

and I was like “maaaan shammoz is kinky”

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like