CS Lounge V ☕

Then you clearly don’t know me at all, throw a Zach Effron in my direction and you would be closer :slight_smile:

1 Like

throws Zack Effron

there you go!! :joy:

I am forever in your debt… if I don’t post for a day or two… I am busy…

2 Likes

Good morning everybody. Is Zack being thrown around again? Maaan, I had asked you to stop this…

2 Likes

G’morning all, have a great Thursday! :slight_smile: :coffee:

I don’t get the Zac Efron thing . There’s plenty of other delectable males around.

Well, you know Shammoz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

What is more expensive: A ladder or a diamond? (click to open)The latter. :P

Can we please stop throwing Zac Effron around. Also, I’ll take him after thanks Shammoz

More choice for us clearly, while they fight over him :wink:

1 Like

G’morning all, and happy Friday! Just one more day to go through before the weekend. Enjoy! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning party people !! How much is the fish?

Good afternoon :wave:t2:

G’morning all, Saturday is here! Happy weekend, enjoy! :coffee: :slight_smile:

Another day and it’s still weekend! This is magical!! :smiley:

Have a great day all, enjoy your Sunday! :coffee:

On first impression I thought it’s counter strike lounge :gun:

1 Like

Good morning everyone!!

Good morning everybody !!!

Hey guys,

is there any way to get maybe a smal category to exhange fixes ? Or maybe make a list of usefull links we could post ? I mean ist no secret that People love to skip the search and just post away if they have an issue. So very often i end up opening 3 Posts and posting them all the same answer referring to a post where their issue has been fixed. Having a list would be a great help. I have one on my pc at home but at work ist a different Story since i cant really save the links on this Laptop : P A google drive doc could work too. Hmm maybe i´m just asking for too much : P and one last Thing. Will there ever be a button in posts to scroll down to a green post ? I thought since you can automatically scroll to the blue post this would also be a cool function.

Have a good one,
Turintan

We had one for quite a while, a known issues and fixes thread, but as with people skipping the search tool, they also didn’t bother checking the stickies either :slight_smile:

There used to be an MVP flag on posts which would go straight to it unless a blue also posted in which case the MVP flag was replaced by the Blizz one. Not sure if we will be getting it back on these forums or not, but I can ask around.

1 Like