CS Lounge V ☕

What was wrong with it, Shammoz?

4 out of 4 Glow Plugs (The diesel equivalent of sparkplugs) worn out and a faulty Camshaft sensor

Wow, how old’s the car?

Haha :slight_smile:

Well, originally when I took this job it did not come with a company car, but the journey by train from where I live in SE London to the office in NW London was awful, so when someone upgraded their company car, I asked if I could have their old one… and they said yes. The downside is that it’s a 2008 Diesel with 155K miles on the clock :slight_smile:

Thankfully someone else is upgrading their car soon, so I should get their newer Honda Civic with only 35K on it and it will be unleaded rather than diesel too :smiley:

Ah, ok. I was thinking it was quite a major breakdown if it was a newish car. Unleaded will be a lot better :smiley:

G’morning all, happy Saturday! Enjoy the weekend. :slight_smile: :coffee:

G’morning, have a fantastic Sunday all! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning Y’all, another awesome week !!!

Thank goodness for the new week, last one was horrible!

Good morning everbody !!!

1 Like

G’morning all, happy Wednesday! :coffee:

One of our clients is a posh bakery in Mayfair, they just delivered two of these for the staff… CAAAAAAKKEE!!!

Ooooo it’s a boozey one… NOM NOM

2 Likes

Dang Shammoz, that’s a good looking cake! A yule log! :slight_smile:

Enjoy and have a great Thursday all! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Good morning you lovely Cakepeople !

G’morning everybody! One more day before the weekend, have an elftastic Friday! :slight_smile: :coffee:

I still need some Christmas presents! Send help!!

My last pressies were delivered today \o/. Best of luck Pachi! :smiley:

The office Christmas party has started, if you don’t hear from me in 24 hours, send out the St Bernards with a Brandy Barrell.
Thanks.

Hope you had a good evening Shammoz! :slight_smile:

Happy weekend all, enjoy your Saturday! :coffee:

As I haven’t ‘seen’ Shammoz anywhere this morning, I guess the answer is yes he did.
My task for the next couple of days is to tidy & clean the whole house from top to bottom. I’ve been doing it for a couple of weeks and have only done the porch, hall & landing. You don’t tend to bother so much when you live on your own; all I want to do is play WoW because it’s holidays :frowning: