CS Lounge V ☕

For a change, I was not as drunk as some others… I ended up putting them in Uber’s home lol. No hangover today as I did not mix my drinks at all. Just Prosecco, Gin & Tonic, Schnapps and Jaegerbombs.

Surprisingly fine today lol.

1 Like

G’morning everybody, happy Sunday! :coffee::coffee::coffee:

I’ve just cleaned the kitchen floor which isn’t my idea of a happy Sunday. Hope yours is better than that :slight_smile:

Reposted from CM Vaneras 2011:

Please accept with no obligation, implicit or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practised within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with total respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, and their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally,

A fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, sexual orientation and choice of smart phone and computer platform of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is either revocable or limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This greeting is void where prohibited by law.

Good morning everybody. Hope you all had a great holiday and that you are in good form!!

Happy Friday everybody !!!

Good morning everybody. And Happy New Year !!!

Good morning !!!

Good meowning indeed.

G’morning all, and happy everything! :slight_smile: :coffee:

Morning everyone. Happy 2019!

I had no idea such a comfy lounge was in this forum :open_mouth:
I need to get myself a celebration cookie for learning something new :hugs::cookie:

Well met in the new year :muscle:

1 Like

Welcome Moothilda !!

1 Like

G’morning all and welcome Moothilda! “Stay a while and listen!” :coffee: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning Y’all !!!

Morning folks.

Far too much blue here so good afternoon!
And nobody mention football …

G’morning all, happy Sunday! Have a great day :slight_smile: :coffee:.

Good morning folks!

Good morning partypeople !!! Another awesome week awaits !