C'thun beam delay

Oh boy can’t wait for fury warriors to MT the four horsemen xD

1 Like

Stop complaining about easy raids in classic. PLEASE. if u want challenging raids go mythic in shadowlands when it releases. Thats the obvious place for a challenge.

5 Likes

We are asking for the Vanilla-like experience we were promised, a lot of us (me included) renewed a subscription solely for that.

3 Likes

It’s not about the difficulty, C’thun looks clearly bugged.

3 Likes

I am not complaining about the raids being easy in classic. I am complaining about a specific bug on an encounter.

9 Likes

100% agree, Parla from APES.
C’thun should not have been released like this.

2 Likes

Its very obvious Blizzard/Activsion is cutting corners way to much.
They are trying casualize AQ to make it easy and boring what a utter fail. + Servers are same or worse then from 10 years ago just to save
little bit of money . I am disgusted that in 2020 there is limit on this event what a utter and complete failure … + preferential streamer would be ok only in case all 60 lvls could get in zone otherwise no.

1 Like

If you were to assume an evil intent behind that, then one could even guess they might be doing it to reduce the duration of the wave of player concurrency from the new Classic patch to make more players bored enough of Classic in time for the Shadowlands release.

Would be pretty funny if their new expansion won’t be able to lure in players from Classic.

jeees, well good post parla

That’s my secret hope.

I think they are just lazy and incompetent and short on budget.
Milking where they can servers for example. Activision truly overtaken company u can even feel see it when talking to support.
U know its bad when free product is better then paid one.

1 Like

ITT: APES didn’t get world first and are making excuses

1 Like

We would have never gotten world first anyways our gate is opening on sunday or something like that. I am sad I don’t get to watch people wipe on the beam because that is what classic is all about.

12 Likes

C’thun being so easy really is disappointing to see but the Bug with the Beam really must be fixed before release on NA and EU. We need a response from Blizzard to this.

4 Likes

yes I’d also like to an answer as to how the boys at blizz are able to mess up and show their gross professional incompetence at every single opportunity that presents itself lol

2 Likes

Blizzard please look into this

1 Like

How brave of you to put your IQ on display like that. I applaud you! :clap:

1 Like

Now that I read it, I might remember this nerf with the Eye Beam during TBC or something.

+1 to the beam buff.

1 Like

Read harder. It’s stated in the post that the beam is acting the correct way even in BfA. :slight_smile: